LF a Friend

Hello people of PoE,

I recently reinstalled the game after iniatilly playing it for a short duration in the beta.
I couldnt play much at the time so didnt do much. Now i have come back and looking to really play PoE again.

Since i pretty much know nothing about the game i was hoping to find someone to explain the game or to play together with. I have headset etc. so i can do any kind of voice comm.
I did look up some guides and stuff but its stil pretty overwhelming.

I made a ranger on standard league.( kinda randomly chosen) and would like someone to play together with :)

so if anyone wants to help or play with me can leave me a message in thread of message me on the forum i think.

thanks! Reshalier
Just bumping myself up , cause no replies? :<

Welcome back to Wraeclast, Reshalier!

I should be on at some point tomorrow (west coast NA). Feel free to add me in game if you like. Plenty of room on my friend list :)

I haven't really partied a lot to be honest, and I'm not all that good at PoE. But I know the basics, so I will do my best to help where I can. Also have loads of random gear and gems if you need some things to get you going. Just ask!

There's a 5 day race beginning tomorrow that I'm going to participate in. It's a solo thing, but my chat will be on.

Take care :)
"
Welcome back to Wraeclast, Reshalier!

I should be on at some point tomorrow (west coast NA). Feel free to add me in game if you like. Plenty of room on my friend list :)

I haven't really partied a lot to be honest, and I'm not all that good at PoE. But I know the basics, so I will do my best to help where I can. Also have loads of random gear and gems if you need some things to get you going. Just ask!

There's a 5 day race beginning tomorrow that I'm going to participate in. It's a solo thing, but my chat will be on.

Take care :)

I'll vouch that Grant's a great guy (not that you know who I am either, but trust me!)
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
http://deathspersecond.info/

If you're interested in joining us, send me a note in game.

IGN: StickyMcDicky

Cheers,
beef

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info