Zana timed quests

Hello, I'm not sure if it is bug or not but I sure hope it is. When I'm doing Zana dailies with time limit, timer starts on entering her portal and not when loading of her map finishes. So, my loading times skyrocketed for some reason lately and sometimes I have to wait up to a whole minute.

When I entered her daily today, timer was on 0:09 (9 seconds) left. naturally, I failed that mission cause it was on hc and I didn't want to risk a lot.

Wouldn't it be more natural to start timer when make a move or action, like the grace period works?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I fully support the idea to have the timer starting to run after the grace period (timeout or starting any action)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
bump
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
I agree with the idea, although the grace period may need to be increased (it's 20 seconds) since in the case below you would have:

"
So, my loading times skyrocketed for some reason lately and sometimes I have to wait up to a whole minute.

When I entered her daily today, timer was on 0:09 (9 seconds) left. naturally, I failed that mission cause it was on hc and I didn't want to risk a lot.

Data from http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zana,_Master_Cartographer#Objectives

Time limit (300 seconds).
300 - (60-20) = 260 seconds left.

Time limit (40 seconds), killing monsters extends the time limit by 1s each.
40 - (60-20) = 0 seconds left. NOT GOOD!

Time limit (100 seconds), touching standing stones extends the time limit by 25s each.
100 - (60-20) = 60 seconds left.

I think it would be best if the grace period lasted indefinitely until player action (maybe not in cuttrhoat leagues or the like), but 3 minutes would also work.
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
On docks tileset (which is particularly huge for some reason)
I insta failed the mission, since loading was for too long.
GGG fix please!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info