How the Closed Beta is going so far

Sad day for the folks saying supporters "dont deserve" preferential treatment in regards to closed beta access due to a sense of "self-entitlement".
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Apr 23, 2015, 10:38:12 AM
Waiting patiently...
I'm pretty excited that this is happening only a couple of days after I finally get a working computer again.
If I have two fish, and you have three fish, how many fish do we have?
None. These are MY fish.
Can a person form Crimea be invited to this CBT? I mean is the access to beta restricted for people not from EU? Playing since 2013 and wanted to participate in CBT but it seems I won't get a key =\
How does this person get invited to the beta like wtf lol

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mizphit
"
BonumNox wrote:
I'll ask this again in hope of a response :) When will we learn what you will be doing for the people who is not getting into Beta?

they are giving everyone who doesn't get into the beta access to a free ARPG
"
Silkana wrote:

The only thing is that there shouldn't be a BETA for a YEARS old game. The core mechanics are already smooth.
Just do as every other succesful game around, make a PBE, with wipes. People will go there to BETA TEST LIVE, not just some random system, and people who whines about wipes will not, Everyone will be happy.

1) a controlled beta is much better than uncontrolled, unless you are testing load (and I don't mean the kind of pants load most people spew forward with on these forums).

2) re:above #1... even with a 1000 beta testers, a large percentage are going to spew whiney, b.s. comments. However, a large % of comments being crappy from 1000 players is much better than from 10000.

3) re:#1 & #2, every single whine about not being in beta only reinforces GGG's beta policy (IMO)
"
uniblab wrote:
"
BonumNox wrote:
I'll ask this again in hope of a response :) When will we learn what you will be doing for the people who is not getting into Beta?

they are giving everyone who doesn't get into the beta access to a free ARPG

Baha, nice.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
As per the "title of this thread"...I'm quite sure that:

"Swimmingly"

isn't the right word... lol
I think it would be neat that if a person who's on the timer redeems their key any time within the timer, that it automatically bumps the next invite. Though this could mean that the saturation rate might spike too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info