How the Closed Beta is going so far

"
A lot of people signed up for Path of Exile after reading about The Awakening. I understand that they haven't played 1000+ hours yet, but neither has the average Path of Exile player.

Just count played time for all +80 chars in standard.. 4158hours... maybe im not average player.. Atm more in hc.
It is not fun to give beta key to steamers =( now they are being spoilers of the new content
"
csogaki wrote:
It is not fun to give beta key to steamers =( now they are being spoilers of the new content

No one is forcing you to watch it...
The use of the word "shill" in the OP is improper wouldn't you say? Isn't a shill a person who purposely and knowingly spreads misinformation?
is this the place where i get my beta key? Kappa
I propose "oddpuppet". A fake identity used to increase the odds or probability at being selected for a prize or event. Shill is related and can be a sockpuppet so the etymology is logical. It would be related but dissimilar to a plural voter.
Last edited by TheReddish on Apr 22, 2015, 8:09:44 PM
Will you guys be posting the new updated skill tree? it would be nice for us so that we may do some theory-crafting. prior to joining the new expansion or getting a beta invite if we are lucky. :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/teehees

teehees

Last Visited:
April 10, 2015

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)

I would seriously prefer not being able to see the names of invited people now :/
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
They are catching them and then denying them access.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
great to see all this beta progress hopefully we get the ability to test it soon.
Any grid we use to organize our experience of the world is a model of the world, never confuse this with the actual world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info