New charges nodes

Has anyone seen what the new minor nodes near all the charges do? I've been watching stream after stream and reading all the beta news, but I must have missed it...
Bump.

Anyone? People with CB access??
Jewel nodes, you put a jewel (an item that drops) on it and the jewel does something.

Jewels can be unique or have up to 2 suffixes and 2 prefixes, there are 3 types of jewels, str, dex and int ones. Most of them don't have any requirements, but some do. Look into them more specifically, the info is out there and pretty well organized.
"
Shamanics wrote:
Jewel nodes, you put a jewel (an item that drops) on it and the jewel does something.

Jewels can be unique or have up to 2 suffixes and 2 prefixes, there are 3 types of jewels, str, dex and int ones. Most of them don't have any requirements, but some do. Look into them more specifically, the info is out there and pretty well organized.

No no, I meant the ones that directly link to charges, not the jewel nodes parallel to them.
Bump again. SURELY someone knows what they do?? Considering the amount of changes so far (even though we've only seen the tip of the iceberg), I'd be surprised if the extra nodes were something simple...
They are ALL just 18% duration (for now, at least), except for the existing 'effect per charge' nodes, which are still where they used to be.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
They are ALL just 18% duration (for now, at least), except for the existing 'effect per charge' nodes, which are still where they used to be.

Ah awesome, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info