What is your favourite change from the awakening?

We all know that it's rain season in the forum right now, so let's switch it up a little bit.
From what you have seen or experienced so far, either from streams or from personal playthrough, what do you like most about the expansion? What is your favourite change?

I would say, the simplicity of the areas and how smooth progressing through the acts looks like.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Apr 21, 2015, 3:45:31 PM
Skill and passive rebalancing. Regardless of how things turn out, I love the theorycrafting that comes with big metagame changes.
Favorite content addition(s): Fortify and Golems, equally.
Favorite technical addition: Lockstep Mode.
Favorite change: Instant Warcries.

Each of the above are going to make playing melee infinitely more enjoyable.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Besides all the new great areas. And everything i had not the chance to see:

- The rise of a new forum drama.

I remember the old good [insert eternal supporter] incident drama days..
Golems. It be nice to have a pet that actually helps out in combat.
The golems as companions and the areas that became smaller like solaris.
11211 Rise to king of betakeys.

Reserving judgement for when i actually get to experience it :).

My number one candidate at this point in time though. The jewels, i'm a huge fan of theory-crafting and these will fulfill that goal spectacularly.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Is there any snow in act 4?
Well I like the UniqueGem3, that's in that database. It gives you one mod from each rare monster you kill for 30 secs.

wtb headhunter 10 chaos!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info