Next League?

Do we have any information on when the next league(s) will be released? Or what kind of leagues they will be? I can't find any information on it
The reason you didn't find anything is because there isn't anything to find atm.

there is no new information about upcoming leagues. The only information we have atm concerns the Beta.

Hopefully in the coming days/weeks we'll be given more info on what happens to the 90-95% of the player base not in the Beta, and what happens afterwards.
Chris said last night there was going to be short races for us 95% he mentioned exiles everywhere and a cutthroat..

But I was also wondering about the future league...thay have leagues to test out new mechanics but there will be no new major mechanics except act 4 that I know of. so are we going leagueless the first couple months of the release.
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Last edited by creampuffed4u on Apr 21, 2015, 11:27:20 AM
The Act 4 isn't even introduced fully to the Closed Beta. It's not even a finished product yet, so next leagues are the least GGG's concerns right now.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
The Act 4 isn't even introduced fully to the Closed Beta. It's not even a finished product yet, so next leagues are the least GGG's concerns right now.

I wouldn't even mind if the 'next league' was an old one coming back to keep us busy until The Awakening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info