Elemental Groundslam Build Help!

Hello everyone, I've been toying with a build to play in hardcore while waiting for Act 4. I don't care too much about clear speed or tooltip dps, just looking for an effective, tanky build to survive in hardcore.

My current dilemma is whether or not to go crit. My planned link setup:

Links are Groundslam- Multistrike- Weapon Elemental Damage- Blood Magic

The two options I'm considering:

What do you guys think? Which is more efficient? Will crit have problems with reflect? Please post your thoughts below, I appreciate any constructive feedback! Thank you :)
I haven't played an elemental ground slam build myself, so I can't tell you the best links to use, but after a look at your skill tree I noticed a couple things that I would personally do differently.
For your non-crit tree you took the elemental damage nodes near elemental equilibrium, Ash, Frost, and storm. This is a terrible wheel. It only gives 40% elemental damage and you went 1 point out of your way to pick it up, so a total of 5 points for 40% elemental damage nets you 8% elemental damage per node. If you cut those 5 points and place them into the templar start, 10% melee 10% melee 10% melee 12% elemental and 14% elemental, you get 56% increase damage, or 11.2% per node.

In both builds you picked up unyielding, the 20% reduced extra damage taken from crits. This notable comes down to personal preference I suppose, but I dislike having two completely useless nodes before it since you aren't doing an armor heavy build.

As for reflect, crit builds almost always have reflect issues, but with vaal pact it shouldn't be a problem, you're already only 1 point away from it. non-crit really shouldn't have any problems with reflect at all. If you're noticing your health dip just throw on warlord's mark or life gained on hit since both of them work really well for elemental attack builds.
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info