Banned both accounts

Like I wrote GGG was banned my account and they do not want to tell me what happened cause of security.

They banned my bro account too, which is only for play-no trade, no post etc.I know they can do whatever they want with game, but i think they going so wrong.

They charge me with RMT witch I swear is not true.Next they charge me with Term of Use violation.

I tried to expose Streamer that sell beta keys and instead GGG go to catch this cheater they banned my both accounts-where is logic?
Let someone convicted me of RMT here and I promice will leave the game.I was almost 2 years part of this community and deserve more respect tought.

I wrote many mails but they stop answer me.

Did you guys think i deserve double ban for exposed guy who sell keys while GGG wants to help them with that.
Ijust do not get it guys, enjoy the wonderful game and I believe we have great community here.

Wraeclast will stay in my heart forever.
StereoSeven and PinkPanter was banned after 2 years of playing.I felt like somebody took my Teddy Bear!!
I continue but I never forget that....
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 18, 2015, 4:14:48 AM
From what you have said you've emailed them and they have investigated the accounts again and found that you have been using RMT, they do have logs and ways to find out you know.

And yes, if they have banned you and enforced the ban i agree and fully support it, don't know why you are even posting because nothing will happen here to unban it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Hey there,

We're sorry to hear there has been an issue here. Unfortunately we cannot resolve these cases on our forums, however if you e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com we will be able to assist where necessary.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info