ACT 4 and desync

I really hope they can fix desync with the new act
Right now its impossible for me to play HC i did 4/4 1MSC in 42 h was such a fun experience
I tried over 12 times on 1mHC died 11 times to major 3-5 sec desync teleported back
and 1 time to 66 white map abaxoth screen freeze( like nugyen did)
Invested over 300 h in 1 MHC league lost 5 6L items and for WHAT?
This game isnt worth playing and investing this much time with the current sync/lagg issues
I do have to mention i have top end PC and google fiber i get 4-12 ms ping max in Dota 2
If i could turn back time would never play the 1mhc league wasted so much time on a broken game CANT BELIEVE it after 4 years desync still has not been fixed

PS this is not a rant just hoping desync is fixed or i will never come back to POE to stressing over some pixels
PPS: i do have//oos and /logout macro you cant logout when u have full hp and then u waked up dead in 1 sec because you actually were taking damage but server decided that to LATE.
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
Last edited by kshuxxx on Apr 18, 2015, 3:41:36 AM
Well consider your prayers answered then.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"

You do realise that the "FIX" they are trying to make is rotating about the desync you get by character moving right? your player will be able to move perform action based on your PING.
They forgot the main desync issue i never get desync from my character movement
99% of my desyncs are caused by LEAPERS/CHargers /TELEPORTERS
EVen i play all time with shift click skill desync is still there
They need to change how /charge /leap works or remove it completly
ONLY THEN desync will be able to be "FIXED"
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
GGG said it can never be fixed. o.o
"
kshuxxx wrote:
"

You do realise that the "FIX" they are trying to make is rotating about the desync you get by character moving right? your player will be able to move perform action based on your PING.
They forgot the main desync issue i never get desync from my character movement
99% of my desyncs are caused by LEAPERS/CHargers /TELEPORTERS
EVen i play all time with shift click skill desync is still there
They need to change how /charge /leap works or remove it completly
ONLY THEN desync will be able to be "FIXED"

There are other improvements coming. It sounds like you've made up your mind without even trying the game with the improvements.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Sounds like desync isn't your problem at all, many thousands of others don't seem to have major issues with desync that cause them to die 11 times in 1 month. I've died to it once in like a year and that is because I wasn't paying attention. Maybe your internet is the problem?
You seem to have little to no idea what desync and/or deterministic lockstep are, the intricacies of how desync occurs, or how the new predictive or deterministic lockstep modes will effect you in 2.0. Also, GGG said that they intend to make both modes available, with improvements even to the current predictive mode. So rather than getting all worked up about desync (despite GGG's assurances of having put a great deal of effort into your concerns), why not just wait and see how the new netcode affects you and then, perhaps, post your observations?
Calm down and wait for act 4.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Calm down and wait for act 4.

Exactly.
Mirror of Kalandra?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info