A very stupid question asked by my brother.

My brother want to get into this game, although he saw that closed beta is in a few days. he wants to know if the game as is will still be playable, or if its all closing off. I told him its probably all coming down, cause hosting two different servers could pop a few bugs, or cause a wipe or something else mean and horrid. was i right that its all closing for a good while? Sorry for the stupid question that was probably already answered "somewhere".
well the perm leagues will be up if your cruel enough to send him there
I dont see any any key!
The information available does not indicate that the core permanent leagues will be impacted during Beta testing.

There are also indications that races/events will be run with Beta Keys as prizes.

As such, with the additional chance of lucking out on the Timer Lottery, now is a fantastic time to get into the game. Your brother can use the time to get a good handle on the core mechanics of the game before the launch of Act 4 content, and build up some currency reserves in Standard or Hardcore that can be used for rerolling or building in the new Act.

Just let him know about the Temporary Leagues as well, as this can often be where a lot of the focus and fun is found - if he is aware that the primary design of the game is around the temp leagues he may be more keen on moving into them once they become available.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 16, 2015, 10:26:18 PM
The answer is no. The regular game will still be going on the entire time :)
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Thank you all! It's great to see such nice people ^w^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info