Esztus Perky Titties 1M Itemset

I'm proud of myself in this league. It's not a 'big items', but mostly selfounded, and it's working well with my tornado shoot Ranger.

- Found it a week ago, I selfrolled 5 socket, and link. I tryed to 6 socket it, but it's not after ~80 jewelers, so I tryed to 5link a 5 socket, and ba-dum-tss ~15 fusings needs to get it.

- I found the base armor without flat-evasion (and craft evasion ofc) as random 2 or 3 sockets, it got 6 sox, after ~10 jewelers and around 30 fusings, it's another big luck of me. Than I crafted 65% evasion on it, and 2 days before, I yolo-shot an exalt on it, ba-dum-tss it' flat evasion!

- Probably it's the weakest point of my build, but I love those speed-flat phys combo so much, and ofc I need that fire res. I can change it, but i don't want to anymore.

- I have been able to buy one in this league, I was so happy, when I did! I bought a low one for 3,5 ex, and 1 divine did this with it.

- It was my Last purchase for this build in this league. It's so freakin OP item, grants so much extra survivability.

Other items:

Offhand /I did phys reflect maps with ice shot lmp (other gems are same as in TS build) and portal gem for random tping, and haste instead of Hatred on Temporal chains map or in team if there is a hatred, but haste is not. Ice shot and haste luckily corrupted to +1 lvl ones. :) /:

Def. stats:

Off. stats only with heralds + hatred:

Off. stats with auras + 3 PC /Assassin's mark/:

Passivetree
Pure: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsWvxmOGbQfQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgsqWyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6QkM2R35KfUt4TZJRR1LsVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYetirGVNZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVdct293fXeOt59npTfXV_An8rgl6Gzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nv5AKkvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-m4K_rshm1SLl8vTa-p8EzwuzKqcrTz3rTftQj1orZxtqN3Q3dqOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYuyw7YPvevPq-uv8xf66_94=

PoE-Builder: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsWvxmOGbQfQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgsqWyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6QkM2R35KfUt4TZJRR1LsVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYetirGVNZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVdct293fXeOt59npTfXV_An8rgl6Gzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nv5AKkvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-m4K_rshm1SLl8vTa-p8EzwuzKqcrTz3rTftQj1orZxtqN3Q3dqOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYuyw7YPvevPq-uv8xf66_94=
Last edited by KisBali on Apr 16, 2015, 11:52:02 AM
fúú, nagyon vagány vagy, láthatod mennyi embert érdekel. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info