HLD(And LLD) Just became so much more expensive

With all these new jewels. Some of the unique ones will be expensive, but the fact you can craft them. Will there now be mirror services for jewels too? Haha, while it will be so much fun to change their builds, it will be costly.

Sidenode: Most witches, shadows and templars will now run around with dual curses(That will be very powerful and seemse exclusive to those classes so hopefully the others get somehting too that's as powerufl and not just "str nodes converted to dex". Happy (theory)crafting guys! :)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
when i see this curse jewel i think same that u post , all casters got free 2 curses on 2.0 ;)
more balance to pvp come ;)
100lvl mele pvp QUIT

Though i would wait on the actual release and see the mechanics change before giving feedback.

jewels would add maybe 5-10ex?*
Afaik you can be competitive without mirrored gear.

*considering If it's mandatory and I really NEED those for my already working build to work.
Last edited by awetZ020 on Apr 12, 2015, 9:03:28 PM
I guess those free skills point Chris is talking about are going straight in the jewels slot :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info