How do i go by making a Righteus Fire build?

I wanna make a righteous fire build but don't have the knowledge can you guys help me? character is level 56,so i need cheap equipment.

my skill tree

my equipts
Spoiler

Last edited by yulopo on Apr 11, 2015, 4:03:29 PM
Why arent you reading? Reading one of the billion Rightous Fire builds on this forum?
1/10 troll thread, there are so many intensely detailed guides for RF marauder in this section
"
DutchRudder wrote:
1/10 troll thread, there are so many intensely detailed guides for RF marauder in this section

how is this a troll thread?look at my passive tree skill ,i messed up and i wanna know how to make RF build out of it.
Last edited by yulopo on Apr 12, 2015, 3:38:34 PM
"
yulopo wrote:
"
DutchRudder wrote:

how is this a troll thread?look at my passive tree skill ,i messed up and i wanna know how to make RF build out of it.

Use regrets, respec correctly.

Or

Make a new character. Do it right this time.
I dont think your to far off nifflers tree, in essence save your passive respec points keep levelling with facebreakers and use melee splash, melee physical, infernal blow and faster attacks or multistrike. Get to level 67 or so when your purity of fire is level 17 buy the gear from this guide and respec to his tree (its a very good guide) http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/926461/page/1 eg 4link belly of the beast and rise of the phoenix shield, search poe.trade shouldnt cost you more then 15c for both. Get life and resists on all gear your set... gd luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info