Make pvp fun?

Get rid of non skill free wins? Trigger gems, molten shell (nerf), cast when stunned. These are all easily exploitable and really suck the life out of competitive pvp.
Been reporting this for over a year without anything, so don't hope too much since it won't happen
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Been reporting this for over a year without anything, so don't hope too much since it won't happen

I know, but without consistent negative feedback I think the issue might be forgotten.
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
"

I know, but without consistent negative feedback I think the issue might be forgotten.

Surely, but I get the feeling they havent registered it yet which leads to it cannot be forgotten
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I would also like to add smokemine, and tempest shield to the list. I feel like elemental damage in general is insane. Especially combining High explosive traps with penetration gems. Molten shell combine with elemental equilibrium combined with tempest shield and a +1 6link is absurd in lvl 28 pvp. Seems like melee is one of the more powerful mid range builds but compared to other styles like ranged chars with +2 arrows corrupted and not needing lmp, or compared to casters with +1 on most links, dual curse on hit gloves, and the initial 3 things linked, melee is forced to play ultra defensively and then still has trouble close range because of traps or all the cws/moltenshell/tempestshield/lmp shotgun. I think if melee is played right it can definitely win in most situations but its seriously painful. we will have to wait and see what happens in act 4 I guess, maybe the tree will change substantially.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
u literally only play dem op meta shit like iceshot crit dagger firestorm 1hour bear traps and talk bout skill+fun? <Removed by support>
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 11, 2015, 2:01:23 PM
and nerf tempest shield too

however, till ggg fix this you should do the non skill free win build and abuse it same scenario as EA
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
u literally only play dem op meta shit like iceshot crit dagger firestorm 1hour bear traps and talk bout skill+fun? <Removed by support>

<Edited by support>

crit dagger has been handed down nerf after nerf, there's a reason there are only what? 2 or 3 good crit dag build compared to the 50 sword/board builds. i have templar who uses spark more often than firestorm, but sure, pretend that I'm a faceroll right click build. I guess copying magik's ea/cws templar can give some people enough confidence to speak out of turn! Speaking of brainless faceroll, it must be nice to get free kills when a melee flickers you and triggers ur 10x cws. BTW, do you owe magik royalties?

Sorry that I prefer active PVP, not trying to avoid harrassing, OP, insta-death skills like trigger gems, cws, molten shell, etc. I can understand why a player of ur caliber would be offended by the thought. God forbid you actually have to duel!

edit: grind, what's ur issue with smokemine? i agree with tempest triggering EE - absolutely absurd
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 11, 2015, 2:02:16 PM
bcuz sumthin got nerfd doesnt mean it isnt still strong af (ea hld).ur spark sux ass def not whats winnin u matches. swordboard is weak compared to critdagger, nothin new. i guess everyone whos usin cws setup is now copyin dat magik dude, he must be a genius aight, its not just a logic counter vs stunstormer iceshotter bs like u all over the place who force u wastin slots for it. ic for sum1 like u whos just watchin invitationals/top ladder and copys meta builds its hard to understand to actually use ur own brain. w/e has nothin to do with topic anyways.

<Edited by support>
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 11, 2015, 2:05:20 PM
im sry admin i promise ill be a niceguy from now on if u lemme beta :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info