help im stuck in merciless

right now i am using facebreaker infernal blow build,im level 49 but i die every time.
here is my skill tree can anyone help me make a new build for Rightues fire or cyclone.
Last edited by yulopo on Apr 9, 2015, 6:23:11 PM
If you are using facebreaker you are probably also using a shield, so get some 1h+shield nodes.
I also wouldn't spec into those fire damage nodes.
some minor changes:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLRQgFE0YkRo-GlUc5yfVL8w26D38R35QR1cNWGNfP2BLYSFi7GSjZU1qHmo7dO12rHk5eu982X7iggeE2YTvjM-ezZ_LpzCtjbaKvJ-9Nr6nwYLEWMbYz37SIdlh5FHp1eoY7w7yL_JB9kj3MvxL

get those resistance nodes I included if your resistances aren't capped!

also:
you are only using 52 passives with level 49? you are missing several passive points!
49 = 48 passives + 4 piety reward, there are also several other quests where you can get passives, 2 more in act 1, at least 1 more in act 2 and 1 additional in act 3, so you should have at least 60 passives at your level.

for more advices please also post your gear and the skill-setup you are using (main-skills + supports)
no reason to die at 49 all the time with fb ib at that level - i often dont get those passives until cruel. My reasoning is that when i hit cruel i am often under resist cap and need some help at that point. Earlier i can get away with it.

what s your gem setup? you need melee splash. Also if you can get blood magic in there you can probably get away without a mana pot - or at least only 1.

also one of the most important mods on jewelry for you is + physical damage (eg iron rings)

You also want the counter attack gems - i think i found some life steal on them useful.

gearing priority should be for resist then life and armor. I shuold of said resist 3 tiems and put it in caps. If you are not capped you will die. You might be able to go of this area has no lightning damage usually but not in these leagues so you just need to cap everything - or carry resist pots to fill in the gaps.

you are obviously not playing hc, but still getting flasks with immediate heal on them is really helpful. Due to the way it works you take burst damage. When i play sc i still use the same flasks as i do in hc tbh - it means you can face tank a bit and quickly hit an oh shit button to heal.

Saddens me to hear someone playing face breaker and not rofling all the way. It was crazy fun atm - for me at least.

post more info - there are lots of people that know a ton more than me about it.
Last edited by MrTortoise3 on Apr 10, 2015, 12:47:47 PM
I would suggest you use decoy totem for now. Also post your gear
i see you are 56 now... so probably you are doing fine.
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info