Are you allowed to multibox 2 clients on the same computer?

As title said would be nice if someone from GGG could respond. reason i'm asking is i always thought it was not allowed to use programs like synergy or isboxer but then i saw this GM conversation.

http://i.imgur.com/EexqFxk.png

So am i allowed to run 2 clients on 1 computer controlling them with isboxer or synergy?
2 clien multiboxing is allowed. Anything that automatizes the second client isnt allowed.
software like synergy is not automation, they describe it was "software for sharing your mouse and keyboard between multiple computers on your desk"

question is can i use 2 clients with synergy or isboxer?
Why not, Other people do.

that seems incredibly , not allowed the whole point of not being allowed to automate is partially so you can't have a group of scrubs follow you around boosting drops.

I would really really like input from the devs on this, because that is a massive game changer and one that feels dirty to the core

even as a heavy user of multiboxing over the years
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Apr 9, 2015, 7:24:41 AM
You are allowed to have 2 clients open at any one time on your computer, however using a program that controls both of them at the same time is not allowed. Each client has to be controlled individually.

If you have any further questions regarding this feel free to contact me directly or email support@grindinggear.com
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info