Totems & endu charge

"
Totems cast by players use their skills according to the player's stats, including modifiers from charges and buffs (like auras) affecting the player

As I understand stacking endu charges grants 4% phys reduction and ele resistance to my active totems right?

What about Life Regeneration per Endurance Charge with totems?
"
"
Totems cast by players use their skills according to the player's stats, including modifiers from charges and buffs (like auras) affecting the player

As I understand stacking endu charges grants 4% phys reduction and ele resistance to my active totems right?

What about Life Regeneration per Endurance Charge with totems?

It wouldn't work afaik since it's your passive tree and you gain the bonuses unless it's specifically stated that totems benefit too. Totems don't gain your general life regen nodes so they won't gain life regen from charges either.
But what if we assume that it acts as additional charge modifier?
"
But what if we assume that it acts as additional charge modifier?

We don't assume a shit :P. It's coded that way or it isn't. I don't it works but it's not too hard to try it out.
Nope, won't work. The reason totems get the damage bonus for each power charge (witch power charge addon) is because those power charges are located on you, they give spell damage bonus to you, and totems use all your offensive stats. They don't have the 'power charge grants damage bonus' passive or your power charge cap increase, they just borrow the resulting stats.

Also, that means totems don't get your passives related to endurance charges and there's no way to change their charge capacity, charge bonuses or add any additional effects. On the other hand, they have same gains per charge as monsters do (assumed to be triple the bonus that we get) so even just three endurance charges makes them considerably tankier.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
"

No.
Totems are using your skills, and those have your stats. So any skill the totem uses has your stats, and would be affected by modifiers from charges. The totem itself has it's own stats, which aren't yours, and those are what's used when it's being damaged, not the stats on the skill it's using.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info