Inner force mechanism doesn't work?

Hi all
im currently playing a witch in a standard 1M league, and that is the first character on that side of the tree

im using herald of thunder + purity of lighting + arctic armour

decided to give some points to the Inner force cluster (3%+3%+15% increase effects of buffs) but haven't noticed any increase of anything - no damage from herald and no more reduction from AA

im i missing something? please help
thx
"
jajszczak wrote:
Hi all
im currently playing a witch in a standard 1M league, and that is the first character on that side of the tree

im using herald of thunder + purity of lighting + arctic armour

decided to give some points to the Inner force cluster (3%+3%+15% increase effects of buffs) but haven't noticed any increase of anything - no damage from herald and no more reduction from AA

im i missing something? please help
thx

It doesn't show on tooltip but it does work on AA. I don't know about heralds though.
It should work on heralds, they are perfectly normal buffs, and I haven't heard otherwise so far. However, herald tooltip won't show it, you have to look for dps change on your active skill.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
It should work on heralds, they are perfectly normal buffs, and I haven't heard otherwise so far. However, herald tooltip won't show it, you have to look for dps change on your active skill.

not tagged as a buff and not as aura, those are spells so wont be buffed.
IF works on AA, will reduce more damage and draing more mana. (both wont be displayed as said above allready)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
raics wrote:

Not tagged as a buff

Tags are often misleading, you shouldn't trust them unconditionally.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last time I checked on my incinerate witch, it worked on herald. And it's aggregated in tooltip dps.
I did all the calculation, cf. my incinerate calc in my signature.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 7, 2015, 7:35:32 AM
IF works on "added to" part of herald, the same Devotion works on Heralds too.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Auras aren't tagged as buffs either but Inner Force works on them. It should work on anything that puts a buff icon in the upper left of your screen, which includes Heralds.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info