Frenzy as a main melee attack?

I played around with Frenzy a bit the other day and seems like it could be a useful skill. Anyone got it min/maxed and tearing ass? Claws or daggers I would guess would work well, what about the support gems?
Heya , got a soultaker Axe build that uses it , 42k dps With headhunter , couple of thousand more With a standard dps belt.

Defenses are a bit low now though (used armor/eva acro Block before nerf) , but still wrecking face on easy 77-78 maps , harder to do rough maps though) , will make a better tree after reset though.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4FLQW1CC4KmwzyDjwR1RNMFHEV7BfhGJEZjhm0IWAj9ib4Jwss6TBxMHc17zpCOlI6szrtPs9AoEMxRJ5Hfkp9S3hNkk4yUUdTu1eXWf5aGl4TYEFgS2FSYqxjcGRSZU1noGyMdO12rHjreu982YFBggeDtoTZhmCG0Yd2ivCNfY2_my2bjZ2qo4qly62NsHO0xbZBuR28n702vea-p7_VwYvBo8LsxILKkMrTz37TftQj2XzdDd2o4mHjn-cK6UbqGO2D7g7vTu968kH3Mvjr-WP8xQ==
Way cool, I had wondered about the corrupted darkray vectors too. Looks like pretty much what I expected on the gem setup for lots and lots and lots of hits!

Not including the headhunter belt, your setup is still quite a ways out of reach for me but I may work in that direction. I've already got my mind made up to get a soul taker since I've been playing a couple different cycloners and the mana use gets me down a bit. In fact, that's what prompted me to try Frenzy in the first place. Popped the "other" green gem into my setup to see what would happen. Not the ideal situation of course but seemed like it might be viable if set up properly. Good to see someone making it work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info