would you continue to get 4/4 1mhc after 29, 79, 79 deaths?

died at 29 79 79 and im having a really hard time. i want the set, i want 4/4 and i want to play poe but i just don't see it in me anymore.

if it matters how i died: 29 died because i made a big mistake. first 79 died to invisible projectiles vaal spark (exile). second 79 died to fracture colossal vaal fallen where i couldn't see fracture because of flesh offering gem i had to clean up corpses for chests and so on, did /oos after death and i got moved a fair bit but i doubt desync changed anything there.

so, would you?
I think this is impossible to answer without being in that situation myself. I have died before where I took the death so poorly that I didnt want to start a new character, but usually I just start a new character and im back up there in a woosh, but it really depends, I cant say.

Edit:

If you start a new character and you are having fun, then why not is my answer.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 5, 2015, 6:42:32 AM
As I said in the plebbit global: 'Just reroll bro'
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
As I said in the plebbit global: 'Just reroll bro'

its not that simple at this point :\
Yes.

I died at 81 three days ago and now I'm back at 82.

Nothing speaks more of a hardcore player than someone who will accept and learn from a death and take it on board for the next character.

The first 79 death was actually bullshit I'll admit but note that it is very common for projectiles/animations to go invisible if you run too far away from the mob - especially tornados in Academy boss.

The second 79 death highlights one of the things that killed my 81 actually - not being able to see the full environment because of clutter. My 81 died to a Beyond chaos degen/flicker strike spawn because my screen was cluttered in loot and I didn't see the degen until I was half dead. I now longer play with loot on in high quant maps.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Yeah, just make new character.

You'll have fun at 30s already and be like "Omg, why didn't I make this character the first go?".

I've died at 52, 54 and 79.95 (literally the last map before 80). Died at 79 to not paying attention to what was around me as well. Living blood pack I didn't see spawned groundslamming elemental and I happened to be out of bleed potion charges too without noticing so I took a slam, popped my potion (well I thought I did), started running and died.

Back at 78 stronger than last time.
Reroll and pick up all life nodes. If you got 7K HP at level 79, you're fine :D
4 Rips. I'll keep trying until I get it or the league is over. Red Ranger too sexy.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Kiedel wrote:
Reroll and pick up all life nodes. If you got 7K HP at level 79, you're fine :D

my last fire trapper was kind of like that, had just shy of 5100 health. still died immensely fast and im pretty sure 7k wouldn't have saved my hide there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info