Help me fix my build

Ok i have these items

and another ring with 85~ fire res that will fix up my fire res( still have to buy it) .
My skill tree is http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecJoA18DkgRDxFQEZYUsBcvGYoajxzcHRQdTyj6KgsqOC0fLag1uTboRnFHBkqaSshMs1AwVdZXyVivWbxaUlxrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52znbRluqm-ecFJw1XNwdwd4DX_GgKSCHoLHgwmESIcTiEKJ049GkyeVIJphm12boZu1nKSfiJ_LogSnK6cwqJqpbqyYsZC0DLVItfK31sHFwfPCc8M6w23FKMpKznDZW9tZ217b5-q68pfy4fPq9lv22vbn99f60vrv-wn8ZA==
I am unable to sustain my kb and also i dont crit often enough. Can you give me ay hints on how to improve my buil

My first Kinetic Blast build and i am not sure if i am doing it right xD
The tree looks quite messy, as I said in guild chat :P

The Elder Power and Wandslinger clusters aren't worth it at all, plus the pathing above witch is very inefficient, it's usually better to go trough the middle.

Here's what I would do:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZBaUoMJSshGcW-ebqq0DMpKnKS18pMn6rrDOocTqW4c3A18m7V3Byo4eA1_xlfJGYpYrxGWoqMo-vsJNugOSMHz6-6Cx_baAedd8mNDXIqVIIIeuJMaj6cwcNXy4S0fFLCnCJ_LidNHBh1PTLOaYY9GcFLb5zW5UDDCcx0UKgtfahFQpyvbXnNw-tLz6m0Zn4gXL7VI2Vv252TnGyXOcFXWS64JoICk6QJs5z9ztvcrChEv9vynNAx9EH_Gng==
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
"
Jiaozy wrote:
The Elder Power and Wandslinger clusters aren't worth it at all...

Spoiler

The Elder Power cluster gives you 52% increased physical damage for mere two skill points as well as 20% phys as extra elemental for an additional two skill points, that is some immense value per point. The extra elemental damage alone is worth as much as having another lvl 1 added fire support gem on top.
Wandslinger is nice too since it offers generic wand damage, which means it will scale not only your wands own damage but also the damage from your heralds etc. so it is also well worth it i'd say.

That being said, i only made two wanders* so i will mostly comment on general things regarding your build.
*(CI, high level and a low level life based one to test KB when it was released)

First of all: your gear
You have a 6L Shav's, a Headhunter, a Shavronne's Revelation, a +1 lvl Maligaro's, a Crown of Eyes - and no quality on your wand?!
Besides the fact that seeing posts like this always makes me wonder how someone acquired that level of gear, there are a few things you might want to change:
Getting 20% quality on your wand would essentially give you 10% more damage so that might be worth considering just as a single ring with +9-15 physical damage would. Same goes for the amulet slot although that legacy crit multi isn't too bad either.
Currency doesn't seem to be an issue so why not get a better wand? A 220 pDpS, 10% critchance wand should be around 15ex in Standard the last time i checked. Not exactly cheap but not that expensive either compared to your other gear ;).

Gem Setup
For now try switching Faster Attacks for Physical Projectile Attack Damage, that should give you a much better mana balance.
Put Power Siphon somewhere in a free slot or link or Power Charge on Critical, so you don't have to rely exclusively on Assasin's Mark to keep up full power charges.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
Last edited by vargorn on Apr 5, 2015, 6:20:56 AM
"
vargorn wrote:
"
Jiaozy wrote:
The Elder Power and Wandslinger clusters aren't worth it at all...

Spoiler

The Elder Power cluster gives you 52% increased physical damage for mere two skill points as well as 20% phys as extra elemental for an additional two skill points, that is some immense value per point. The extra elemental damage alone is worth as much as having another lvl 1 added fire support gem on top.
Wandslinger is nice too since it offers generic wand damage, which means it will scale not only your wands own damage but also the damage from your heralds etc. so it is also well worth it i'd say.

That being said, i only made two wanders* so i will mostly comment on general things regarding your build.
*(CI, high level and a low level life based one to test KB when it was released)
Yes, they're really bad for wander compared to other nodes you can pick up for the same points.

LL Wanders are about auras and buff effects, you gain WAY more damage spending those points into Inner Force and additional Aura Effect nodes than from those two clusters since you're running HoT, HoI, HoA, Wrath and Anger, a mere 21% buff effect will net you far more damage than 52% additional phys, not to mention the additional ES from Discipline and mana regen from Clarity.

For ranged characters it's a lot better to use Herald of Ice as CoH proc, rather than Herald of Thunder that requires you to be close to the mobs and doesn't work if you off-screen something.
IGN:
Last edited by Jiaozy on Apr 5, 2015, 9:36:18 AM
That may be true for the classic elemental wander but you may also have noticed that he is using neither Wrath nor Anger nor a Piscator's Vigil if you looked at his posted gear/gems. He also hasn't leveled his HoT and HoI yet.

The majority of his elemental damage instead comes from scaling physical damage via Added Fire, Hatred, Herald of Ash as well as the "30% +10% +10% physical as extra elemental damage" wand nodes. In fact, he gets a total of 135% physical as extra elemental damage (215% if you count in the Weapon Ele support).
This type of physical based elemental wander build allows for a much higher damage output but requires a very good wand and/or some flat physical damage added via jewellery to become truly powerful.

HoT and HoI add some flat damage that will of course profit from buff effect nodes and you are right that those nodes are great for this build or any low life build in general, but the biggest part comes from scaling physical and especially generic wand damage as well as crit.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
He just bought 20/20 Heralds so yeh, he's getting most of his ele damage off those, still 4 Elemental Auras that give an extreme amount of damage compared to 5 phys nodes.
IGN:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info