So how do you trade?

I was wondering what everyone does to trade items in this game.I have found a rather nice Astramentis Amulet and am having trouble finding a buyer.Every trade chat I go into is so spammed I doubt it even gets seen.Also have tried making a game and that doesn't work either.And from what I understand you can be banned for using 3rd Party trading sites RMT or not.So if anyone has any tips on trading feel free to post :).

E/* Meant to put this in general,sorry everybody.Mod's please move it if you need to.
Last edited by Dedmnwlkn on Apr 4, 2015, 11:02:31 PM
There is a shop forum if you want it to be searchable on poe.trade (which is also a website you should go to when you want to trade). However, making a public party (as long as it's in act 3 merciless) should usually work, unless you're attempting to charge an unfair price. Astramentis is still pretty popular.
"
There is a shop forum if you want it to be searchable on poe.trade (which is also a website you should go to when you want to trade). However, making a public party (as long as it's in act 3 merciless) should usually work, unless you're attempting to charge an unfair price. Astramentis is still pretty popular.

Ty for your response.Is Poe.trade allowed for this game?I am new so please bear with me here.Also the Amulet I found is a little off perfect and I am actually a little lower than the P/C I recieved.
I never try to find a buyer, I just put my stuff in a shop thread and buyers contact me if they want anything. Vert conveniant. Only problem is you either have to post items without a price or figure out their worth and post them with a price tag. Finding out what items are worth can be tough, at least in the start. Uniques are usually easy, but rares are tough since none of them are the same.

poe.trade is allowed, it scans through shop threads and lists items for sale. All trading happens ingame and for ingame currency, so nothing illegal is going on.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 5, 2015, 12:35:05 PM
yea, make a shop in appropriate forum section and make sure you appear "online" on poe.trade

if you still not getting a buyer, then you are charging too much

poe.trade is legal. The only thing it does is that it reads information from forums. 3rd party sites usually mean you trade for real money or other than PoE currency, which results in account ban
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info