Nevergrind - Free Browser RPG

Please confirm that you are not a bot.

Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Apr 3, 2015, 5:30:47 PM
Oh I'm sure its a person. He's just marketing his own game. Thinks we're stupid.

Had you actually been one of us, we would have been nice. Plenty of players have tried their hand at making a game and many here are willing to help.

But this is just spam. The mods should delete this thread and remove the account.
I have reported as such.
I reported it too, this shows clear mod bias.

Ome time I got a warning that contributed to a probation for linking a PC upgrade because it was apparantly spam for me to make a thread showing people what I purchased.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Easter weekend already in New Zealand. First team probably isn't on.
OP has never played PoE and does not belong here, that's clear...

but he's just promoting his own game - in which he already put a lot of money and effort - and the game doesn't look bad at all!

So give him a break - and some credit ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
So can I promote pictures of my hairy butt?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
So can I promote pictures of my hairy butt?

Not today, maybe on thursday.
Ugh effort
Despite all of the "not one of us" hate, I actually tried this game out and it's fairly decent. Could use some UI improvements, and is quite a bit grindy (the name is a lie), but it hearkens back to old-school text based RPGs, but with some actual graphics.
I will say I've never played PoE, but my friend has been trying to get me into it. I simply haven't had the time because I've been developing this web game. We used to run hardcore D2 in hell together and kill the ubers which was a great challenge. I ran a windy druid all the time along with his pet army necro and a smiter paladin. It was a lot of fun. It sounds like PoE expanded upon what D2 did so well and executed where D3 did not.

In fact I started making this game because I was so disappointed in D3. In any case, my friend said that PoE has a lot of creative game mechanics and I should play it just to get some great gameplay ideas from it. If I ever get some time I'll make some youtube let's plays of PoE. Seems like the game D3 should have been.
Developer of Nevergrind
Last edited by Maelfyn on Apr 7, 2015, 12:57:27 AM
Doesn't look terrible, I'll give it a try. Not quite sure how you ended up with a logo so similar to GGG with the cogs and stuff though :s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info