what do you guys think about crit phys Staff?

Hi Guys,

I tried to make an easy non-killable Phys. Build.
Because why do we need to go into new META build instead of do simple builds.

I saw that Staff have a lot of interesting stuff paired with high Physical DMG rolls on rares.
For example the passive way to get Power Charge and Endurance without even a single item.

Items which would fit would prob be Anvil or better Lapis because of Spell Block.

I think the high Armour, Life and Regeneration from leech should be enough to survive. With maxed out Resistance and an extra 20% CHAOS resistance.

Mainly i focused on the Standard Global Defenses and high DMG (415% Physical DMG... holy ) and 315% crit should give awesome numbers.

**GEMS:**

I thougth about doing Glacial Hammer and pick Elemental nodes, but after i started i realized 180 points Passive Tree is a little bit to much and focused on physical.
Maybe Frenzy or rather Infernal Blow - Multistrike - Melee Splash - Life Leech - Increased Crit Chance - Increased Critical Damage - Life gain on Hit

Depening on the Links in Staff or Chest.

**AURAS:**

Since i didnt picked up much reduced Mana, i think Hatred and one other Aura would be Max ?

Mana Problem could be an issue. I thougth about picking Revelry and all mana Problems would be gone.
But not sure if needed, Clarity is prob not an option since u would loose alot of dmg or Defences.

But maybe picking reduced mana reserved nodes would be an good idea ?

**STATS:**

Here are the Main Passive Tree Stats:

10 % chance to gain a Power Charge when you Block

10 % chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Critical Strike

62 % increased Accuracy Rating

248 % increased Armour

55 % increased Attack Speed

315 % increased Critical Strike Chance

415 % increased Physical Damage

134 % increased maximum Life

4'3 % of Life Regenerated per Second

340 + to Strength

86 + to maximum Life

20 +% to Chaos Resistance

**Its an early try with only the Passive Tree.
I post it because i want to build it together with you and NOT SHOW you an good or finished build.
If u would like to build this / theorycraft with me around, come and leave a Comment.**

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAhMR7jHZ_fuAelDkOCZaXeeRRnlfvDlBHXz8UIMbYjM_2SCkup6XVi0ou7URZ86yqcqnE9jwtyWdBcryakwdo8q9sTP-iAPAfLdKfPpJ99zLcI5hv5c-FfZBV-4tFjhNxj0YdFPrSZp7AGliuXqXjahZvJKpr2YY7NI6Ij_0wxq4a5GqlvqdlTb02R36E2QHcvop4DbCr9Obd4yo4qW6fy6cwns33vm6X8pyplIdqkGxfOZstqSdhIRLh2L01krXywGYEs2oBl7RVqYVS6wkWQBo4ggfyQdIhkc5XDfGs2WG3Pv4KNum77fjr6hgU9rlD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info