Facebreaker Tragedy

I used to play this game about two years ago, I had lovely facebreaker back then, a perfect roll of 1000% which I enjoyed a lot, I also had freezing pulse templar and leap marauder.

But I enjoyed facebreaker the most, and I got him beautiful item lvl 79 armour which I wanted to craft for him.
After about 350 jewellers I stil couldn't get a 6 socket piece. So I decided to rage quit and to make sure I'll not return to this game I gave away my items, freely to everyone who asked or stood on my path.

Yet as the years went I grew fond of memories of punching and killing everything on my way, so I decided to return to this game only to find out that magical 1000% doesn't cost a broken chaos anymore but a bloody fortune of orbs.
Now I play and I hunt on hoping that one day I'll find either a mirror of calandra which I'll trade for the gloves or someone willing to donate such piece to me for ALL MY ORBS!!!! Don't expect many :P

Why GGG you had to nerf the very reason I've returned??
Close to 800% Facebreakers are perfectly fine at the moment. And if you play in standard legacy gloves that are not with 1000% but around 950% are not that expensive.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I wonder how good ones could I buy for
5 blessed orbs
15 gcp
1 ex
18regrets
144fuses
35 chisels
20 scourings
26 alchs
24 chaos
61 jews
185 chroms
120 transmutation orbs
Search in poe.trade

Your total wealth is around 9 exalts

after a quick search in standard i've found some "cheap" gloves that you can afford ( there are more of course for more exalts if you want to spend all that you have) ... but yeah... search poe.trade by yourself and find what you need :) :

Corrupted
RRBG
967% more Unarmed Physical Damage
12 chaos
IGN: BrutalBrutusBasher

937% more Unarmed Physical Damage
3.5 exalts
IGN: Hrms

901% more Unarmed Physical Damage
4 exalts
IGN: Uncle_Bjebb

853% more Unarmed Physical Damage
20 chaos
IGN: Groovybeard

878% more Unarmed Physical Damage
2 exalts
IGN: StrikzBuzzsaw

883% more Unarmed Physical Damage
4 exalts
IGN: ToInfinityAndScrubcore
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 1, 2015, 7:24:15 AM
How on earth do I contact these people in the game?
It seems they're never on-line
Well you need to get lucky and to catch them while they are online ... it takes some time usually. But that's why there are many sellers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info