Gareth Morgan disapproves of this April Fools

I hope GGG thought long and hard about the fate of the native bird life in Wraeclast before they click 'Patch'.

Tut tut tut.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Oh let them have their fun.
What april fools joke? Im too busy playing the real PoE to bother with this one now.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I dont know who this old guy is, but his hair is white and grey and his facial hair is coloured, I disapprove of him.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 31, 2015, 11:47:39 PM
Don't hassle my moustache!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I must come to his aid! I too have a mostly grey head of hair now, but my goatee is still mostly red. Its a Scottish thing. Or more likely a viking thing mixed with a scottish thing. Bloody vikings! They're why the rum is all gone.
I liek Scots and Vikings. But you're clearly a goat.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Apr 1, 2015, 5:22:19 AM
I blame it on bots, rmters, xyzers, diablo3s removal of the auctionhouse

and cats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Spoiler
I secretly think that color combo is good, dont tell anyone!
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info