Black Cats

Whoever came up with this idea, fire them please.
IGN: The_black_market
Wut (3rd thread on the cats when damage thingy?!)?
They are incredibly annoying. We have enough stuff flying around the screen lowering fps, did we really need 60 cats running around also?
IGN: The_black_market
"
Wut (3rd thread on the cats when damage thingy?!)?

#RT
u must be fun at parties

I think its brilliant
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
Well, Chris, I guess you're out of a job.

Want to be my live-in maid? Free wifi, dude.

do you think Chris would make a good maid?

Ill bet you could afford a better one

Perhaps Chris could be a limo driver or butler lol
I dont see any any key!
Am I missing out on the April Fools Day stuff? Whats with the cats? Someone spill the info! This is why I need to retire, so I can be online 24/7.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Am I missing out on the April Fools Day stuff? Whats with the cats? Someone spill the info! This is why I need to retire, so I can be online 24/7.

quarl made a typo in the 1.3.1g patch notes and the bored community get's into funny mode.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"

quarl made a typo in the 1.3.1g patch notes and the bored community get's into funny mode.

"
typo

Spoiler

Looks like cats to me...
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JER4lWCYuDs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info