Items Disappeared from stash.

So before i say anything the items in question where 100% self found so no chance of dupe or anything like that. Also haven't done any trading in over a week. So haven't accidentally traded them away.

So anyways onto the problem.

I had a stack of 5 exalts in my stash this morning when i logged on as i stated before self found havent traded anyone blah blah blah. I was just playing with my IRL friend and i was gonna buy chromatics off of him for an exalt because i need chromatics and he needs an exalt. I go to my stash and the stack that was 5 exalts this morning is only 2 exalts now. I would assume i misplaced it or something like that if it was all 5 exalts aka the whole stack disappearing but it was part of the stack.

I have extreme doubts that ill be able to get those 3 exalts replaced short of getting lucky and finding more while mapping. But guild members suggested i contact support because items shouldn't disappear from stash. While i fully 100% agree my gut tells me someones gonna assume im lieing or are gonna give some reason why they wont replace the 3 exalts.

In the end i guess its just me saying they disappeared and GM's choosing to believe me or not but im not really sure how this process goes so "fingers crossed" here's to hoping i get my exalts back. Still super depressing and annoying when stuff disappears. Was actually close to having enough exalts to upgrade a piece of gear too..
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It doesn't matter if anybody believes you or not. They do not ever restore items lost for any reason.

Vendors/masters can take currency directly from your stash. Are you sure you didn't put any Zana map mods or buy crafting that costs Exalts? Elreon's mod costs 2 and there are others that require exalts and divines.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
this "take currency from stash automatically" when visiting the vendor is quite convenient for those who know about it but comes unexpected to the unexperienced.

additionally if you sort your currency in different tabs and place some currency in the first 6 tabs and some beyound, the trader behaviour gets kind of random, accepting some purchases and some don't.

on the top of this, imo the algo takes the first 6 pages you initially had, if you felt generous and upgraded all tabs to advanced tabs and renamed them there is no way knowing where your first 6 tabs moved. (not completely sure it works this way as it was never explained by the devs). would be nice if jonathan could spare the minutes to put in more details.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I think you got it right, geradon, except for the 6 tabs. I think it's 8.
"
mark1030 wrote:
I think you got it right, geradon, except for the 6 tabs. I think it's 8.

looked it up, youre right, it's 8.

this issue is a constant constant nuisance.
ggg, what is speaking against people needing to have the currency in their stash when visiting the vendor? afaik ggg used to be a great fan of micromanagement.

it has to be that way (although i don't get the limit on the first 8 tabs). No other way to pay 1500 fusings and 1500 vaal orbs to 6 link a corrupted item.
"
mark1030 wrote:
it has to be that way (although i don't get the limit on the first 8 tabs). No other way to pay 1500 fusings and 1500 vaal orbs to 6 link a corrupted item.

why no offer it for a mix of currency? add some exalts and reduce the amount of other currency.
I haven't bought anything from anyone. Master's or otherwise. I also haven't been mapping to accidentally use any on mapping device. I've been leveling a lower level character with a IRL friend. I've already look at all possibilities and the accidentally spending in crafting or masters wasn't a new information for me. Got a great guild that told me about everything new when i came back and ive conversed with the guild about it and explored all possibilities. Hence why posting this.

Personally i would not have even bothered because ive been gaming for far to long to actually expect any GM anywhere to replace anything for any reason. It just doesn't happen hardly ever. 1/100.000,000 chance for it to ever happen then the cases are usually pretty special.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info