URGENT REQUEST FOR GGG: Dad died in HC, need toon to be restored, special circumstances, EMERGENCY!

im crying i never ever post on the forums but this shit is gold

i demand this be archived for years to come
"
JinglyGoo wrote:
"
As much as it pains me to say it, this better be a real story. If you've made it up, it is incredibly disrespectful, offensive and lacking in empathy for people who have grown up in abusive household or suffered domestic violence at the hands of a parent or family member.

This kind of behaviour normalises and enables violence in our society, and is unacceptable in any kind of social space. I've reported this to support to have them remove it and PM you regarding the incident - regardless of the validity it should never have been written in a public space.

If you are truly a victim of this violence, you have my deepest sympathy. If this is some sick attempt at humour, you have both my derision and pity.

I seriously hate people like you. PC brigade at its worst that can be offended by absolutely anything. The thread was obviously made in good humour and if you look at the replies, made a lot of people happy.

I'm disturbed that you consider it okay to normalise and enable child abuse as long as its for a laugh.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
JinglyGoo wrote:
"
As much as it pains me to say it, this better be a real story. If you've made it up, it is incredibly disrespectful, offensive and lacking in empathy for people who have grown up in abusive household or suffered domestic violence at the hands of a parent or family member.

This kind of behaviour normalises and enables violence in our society, and is unacceptable in any kind of social space. I've reported this to support to have them remove it and PM you regarding the incident - regardless of the validity it should never have been written in a public space.

If you are truly a victim of this violence, you have my deepest sympathy. If this is some sick attempt at humour, you have both my derision and pity.

I seriously hate people like you. PC brigade at its worst that can be offended by absolutely anything. The thread was obviously made in good humour and if you look at the replies, made a lot of people happy.

I'm disturbed that you consider it okay to normalise and enable child abuse as long as its for a laugh.

I'm disturbed that someone like you can take shit like this seriously. I didn't even think the story was funny, but people like you are just as big of a problem with the world as child abuse. If everyone was like you, we would live in a world like the book 1984.

That is if you are being serious, which I almost find it hard to believe that you are.

Do everyone a favor and get over yourself.
Last edited by BigChillin on Mar 31, 2015, 4:41:04 PM
"
BigChillin wrote:

I'm disturbed that someone like you can take shit like this seriously. I didn't even think the story was funny, but people like you are just as big of a problem with the world as child abuse. If everyone was like you, we would live in a world like the book 1984.

That is if you are being serious, which I almost find it hard to believe that you are.

I'll take what you say on board, but I am terribly disappointed at your tone. As an educator, and a mother, I find that the harshness and brutality of the world is encouraged by attitudes such as these that can take such terrible atrocities and use them as a basis for a poor taste joke.

I'm going to pray for you and hope you see the light and error of your ways.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

"
Wow, nait, they're starting to treat you like me.

There's a compliment!

:) You know me by now, I love any kind of attention. I'm too old, fat and grumpy (and married) to get it from women so the forums will have to do.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 31, 2015, 5:26:38 PM
can we get this stickyed, this is just too good to let go lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
can we get this stickyed, this is just too good to let go lol

uhmm, i would give it it's own forum section: "undead stories"
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
"
BigChillin wrote:

I'll take what you say on board, but I am terribly disappointed at your tone. As an educator, and a mother, I find that the harshness and brutality of the world is encouraged by attitudes such as these that can take such terrible atrocities and use them as a basis for a poor taste joke.

I'm going to pray for you and hope you see the light and error of your ways.

Go ahead and keep being disappointed in the tone of someone on the internet. Letting stuff like this get to you is just making your own life much less enjoyable. I wasn't the one that made the joke, and like I said, I didn't think this was funny, but letting a post like this get to you is just ridiculous. Live and let live. A stupid post like this on a gaming forum isn't hurting anybody, and if you feel so strongly about the issue, the Path of Exile forums isn't really the place to speak out about it.
"
BigChillin wrote:

Go ahead and keep being disappointed in the tone of someone on the internet. Letting stuff like this get to you is just making your own life much less enjoyable. I wasn't the one that made the joke, and like I said, I didn't think this was funny, but letting a post like this get to you is just ridiculous. Live and let live. A stupid post like this on a gaming forum isn't hurting anybody, and if you feel so strongly about the issue, the Path of Exile forums isn't really the place to speak out about it.

I'm disappointed by this. We should confront these attitudes wherever they are prevalent, the internet is no exception. Evil triumphs when we ignore and avoid these issues.

"
"
BigChillin wrote:

I'm disappointed by this. We should confront these attitudes wherever they are prevalent, the internet is no exception. Evil triumphs when we ignore and avoid these issues.

the internet is the domain of the dark side lol

but keep fighting the good fight if it makes you feel better
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info