URGENT REQUEST FOR GGG: Dad died in HC, need toon to be restored, special circumstances, EMERGENCY!

"
rockmassif wrote:
10/10

Awesome storytelling.

This.

If that doesn't bring your toons back - than not even God can do this.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I feel utterly outdone. 10/10

"
When we got home my mom suggested I go talk to my dad, even though he was in his Happy Room and we were never supposed to go in there
Happy Room, with caps. wtb. Still, p.rude of your mum.

"
dad lied to her and told her that Path of Exile was a 6-month program the Navy Seals used to quit smoking
baws.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 30, 2015, 1:34:15 PM
This is hilarious, but not actually a good story by any standard outside of this forum lol
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
"
demon9675 wrote:
not actually a good story by any standard outside of this forum lol

u srs bro? best thing I've read since Mothers Against Dinosaurs.
I would add more detail into the part about the uppercut. Was the main character caught off guard? This would be a great chance to add more physical suffering to help tug the heart strings of your readers. Did it cause the main characters teeth to click together? Was he about to ask a question, thus causing the tip of his tongue to get clipped by his own teeth, filling his mouth with blood? Details are everything! And don't forget that realistic fiction pieces can still benefit from slightly outlandish plot twists. Make the dad go thru court hearings for domestic violence and theft. Did the court order that possession of the stolen bow be returned to the main char, thus adding irony to the main char causing the dad's char to rip in HC? Don't bold yourself back, this story has potential to go a lot further and really engage the reader!
LOL - that was awesome..

Have to say, I found myself far more engaged in this story then i ever did with POE's !!

Looking forward to the next Story/Act :)
Cool story bro.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
...I'm wet
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Cool story bro.
Needs more devourers.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
"
Path of Exile was a 6-month program the Navy Seals used to quit smoking.

This it the best line.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info