Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

More monsters, make them badass !

Firstly i should say that i very much like this game as it is. And nice job GGG keep it up !

But i would also like to suggest to you GGG to add more monster models (like dragnos, and zombie dragons, and fire breathing zombie dragons !). Also another suggestion would be to make monsters a bit larger(physically) !

Some more monster ideas except dragons :

Goblins
Orcs
Golems (i know we have the fire and rock golems already but, common, moar stuff to kill !)
Hellhounds (3 head dogs cerberus style !)
Colossi
winged demons
Wyverns
Giants (BIG giants)

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Athenianu wrote:
Also another suggestion would be to make monsters a bit larger(physically) !

i actually liked the 2 ape unique map bosses at the time they still posed a threat.
one could easily overlook them and together they formed a deadly couple.

nowadays, when doing this map, new players always ask about the map bosses and i have to tell them, they're already gone.

sure, one way to make players recognize them would be to make them larger but i would prefer to make them more dangerous again.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
How about some totally unique designs instead of throwing in the same old generic monsters you see in every fantasy video game?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I had this great idea, it involves mobs which you have absolutely no way of spotting and then suddenly they will do batshitcrazy damage to you. Wait? WHAT? You mean we have those already, damn....

All aside the moment I see giants (with our current zoom level I guess the legs of giants), trolls, kappas, flippas and truckas in this game I'll most probably just be like "hey this is any mmorpg ever".

There is one thing that we DO need though, BATS, I mean come on, I want to kill bats, they are the must have of every baddie killing game ever. Even the kids know bats are bad for your health.

More interactive environment is something I wouldn't mind though. One-way entries, usual spike trap deathspots, some kind of breakeable trap that summons nasty mobs (100% reflect area, CoD discharger, etc.) with no reward (you know to make people want to spam less blindly).
Just imagine how much more godly this game would be if you saw moving platforms/walls, I even managed to hype myself, but somehow my second thought was [D word that shall not be spoken].
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Meh, one fears the unknown.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info