Bad PC news :(

So I've been using mobile internet with tethering for internet on my PC for almost a decade now. The last couple of years I had fully unlimited tethering with the UK network 3's One Plan.

They recently announced that they are now cancelling everyone's One Plans because they cant handle unlimited tethering plus 4G which they just rolled out, and are replacing it with unlimited phone browsing and just 4 Gb worth of tethered internet :(

However, due to owning a windows phone, I have an easy way around this because it tethers differently to an android or iPhone - the phone sets itself up as a hotspot and shares its unlimited mobile browsing with up to 10 attached devices. As a result I've been chewing through 50-80 Gb of data a month and 3 are non the wiser tee hee.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
This sames more like bad news for you and the U.K.
Edit title plz.
Last edited by rem3thed2 on Mar 27, 2015, 12:52:19 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
the downside of course is you still have a windows phone sop girls wont talk to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info