Worst and most unfair death

Fighting vaal, go through my tp, just as i went through vaal started a smash.

Went back through tp , as soon as i moved i died. Vaal was not moving, i waited like 5 seconds to move.

"
DexDeus wrote:

Went back through tp , as soon as i moved i died. Vaal was not moving, i waited like 5 seconds to move.

It is a common visual bug. You are not first to die to this, sorry for your loss.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
yeah sucks ...
Unfair is being 1 shot by players who use cast on crit. Now you know how the monsters feel.
"
DexDeus wrote:

Similar for me. Got smashed my Merc Vaal, while the animation was showing him still raising the arm. There was a delay of 1 - 2 sec.

There were worst deaths at 80+, but this was the most unfair.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
DexDeus wrote:

Similar for me. Got smashed my Merc Vaal, while the animation was showing him still raising the arm. There was a delay of 1 - 2 sec.

There were worst deaths at 80+, but this was the most unfair.

Yeah, that was my thinking. Lost like 20 chaos worth of stuff and a level 61... could have been a lot worse of a bullshit death

Just apart from death at 87 to disconnect its the most bullshit death I have had. Most of the others have been preventable and i can blame myself for them, but this one, just a stupid game mechanic.

Like animations/attacks should finish if they have started even if you are out of the instance. Not like pause half way through, thats really frickin stupid. Something GGG should change perhaps. Im not saying have monsters all moving out of sight and stuff but just their current action finishes while youre out of the instance.
Please keep all posts on topic to the thread. Further posts of an off topic nature will result in the thread being moved to the Off Topic forum
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
Please keep all posts on topic to the thread. Further posts of an off topic nature will result in the thread being moved to the Off Topic forum

lol, so other people post off topic responses to me thread and so the response is to move my thread to off topic if it continues... thats some logic right there :P .

Anyway......
The game pauses when you are out of the area, so if you portaled out at the last second before the smash landed, you were doomed coming back through the same portal.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
So you attempted to dodge a boss's skill by porting to town? how cowardly.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info