hello, i got message developers

I ask that you restore my hardcore character DuelWithScrotum (lvl 70)who was killed because your game desyncronized. I put so much effort in my character, i played safely, i got nice build, and now i'm kicked from hardcore because your game crashed? It crashed soon, about 2-3 sec after i saw that my every hit miss,i don't know how in that desync time which i could got killed in such little time with lot of armor and resist +3100 hp while there was only 4 or 5 weak monsters around. And then i relog and i see i'm standard char. So what, this game is based on quitting game instantly when you see the slight sign of desync, even though game does not quit instantly when you click exit to login so you still lose a 1 sec, or you die in desync time while you don't see what happenes. Really good job, i see money is all you care about, not player experience, just more and more pets, special effects on gear and other purchase-able things, if someone who put effort and time in his character dies due to desync does not matter, right.
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Interesting.. I had responded to your post OP, and then when it got moved to the feedback forum it was conveniently removed.

Apparently this forum is fine with free speech so long as it is positive toward the game.. otherwise, they'll just simply remove it. Great.

Thank you [mods] for confirming that this place is indeed slanted and not just a figment of my imagination.

Last edited by Denezen on Mar 26, 2015, 12:45:58 PM
If it's not feedback, then what the hell is it? Just a whine?

Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
I ask that you restore my hardcore character DuelWithScrotum (lvl 70)who was killed because your game desyncronized.

No

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Denezen wrote:
Interesting.. I had responded to your post OP, and then when it got moved to the feedback forum it was conveniently removed.

Apparently this forum is fine with free speech so long as it is positive toward the game.. otherwise, they'll just simply remove it. Great.

Thank you [mods] for confirming that this place is indeed slanted and not just a figment of my imagination.

Tinfoil on? There are plenty of negative posts in every fucking subforum. Your post probably got removed because of the move to feedback and you posted on the Gameplay Help thread just before the move so it wasn't copied.

Sure as hell it wasn't removed because of the content it had.

@OP, using the "all you care about is money" -card against GGG is one of the dumbest things you can do. It's completely f2p game without any p2w elements. I get it that you're upset but if you cannot handle dying to connectivity or sync issues hardcore isn't for you in this game (or any game that requires you to be online).
"
"
i see money is all you care about.
They wouldn't restore my dead hardcore characters either, if I felt the need to.
Faith, or science?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Neither. I'm a gardener.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
I ask that you restore my hardcore character DuelWithScrotum (lvl 70)who was killed because your game desyncronized. I put so much effort in my character, i played safely, i got nice build, and now i'm kicked from hardcore because your game crashed? It crashed soon, about 2-3 sec after i saw that my every hit miss,i don't know how in that desync time which i could got killed in such little time with lot of armor and resist +3100 hp while there was only 4 or 5 weak monsters around. And then i relog and i see i'm standard char. So what, this game is based on quitting game instantly when you see the slight sign of desync, even though game does not quit instantly when you click exit to login so you still lose a 1 sec, or you die in desync time while you don't see what happenes. Really good job, i see money is all you care about, not player experience, just more and more pets, special effects on gear and other purchase-able things, if someone who put effort and time in his character dies due to desync does not matter, right.

Hate to break it to ya, but no resurrects are a rule for the vast majority of online games with a HC mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info