Little things that hurt like hell!!!

Paper cuts!!!

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Corflute or MDF cuts
Butt plugs!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
buttsecks
Bhavv you should know this one, part of the mother board that will shred your fingers and electrocute you... Ouch!!!

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
Bhavv you should know this one, part of the mother board that will shred your fingers and electrocute you... Ouch!!!

Nope because I turn the power off first.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Anal Fissure

I never turn the power off... LOL. More exciting ^.^

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Finding that drawing pin you dropped.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info