Quality greatly improved, should be watchable en enjoyble now, please let me know what do you think

31/03/2015 I tried my best and the quality seem be be greatly improved, i can now enjoy watching it, and ill hope you' will.
If you have suggestions or request, feel free to share. I'm streaming for my own satisfaction adn to learn how to speak english, while sharing my poe passion. Secretly it s also for later, when my lovely kid will grow up, they will discover another side of their old dad ;)

So i dont care about subscription viewer or so on, so i just stream whenever i i'm please whatever i please, but mostly its quicker to share the idea i get :)

23/03/205 youtube channel up!!
Youtube channel up:
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WikarinaTana on Mar 30, 2015, 7:55:48 PM
Just uping because i think quality is really better now, did put a lot of work into it, i mainly stream in french or english.

Ill be happy to get you feedback, here would be find, im not here to promotte my channel or such thing, i just want it to better and better until the day my children will discover it by themself [hope it would be grat for that oncoming time! ]
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info