Question as not sure this is a bug..

I've been playing the new month league and every single blue pack has a mod. ..Until I hit Marketplace in act 3, normal. Then one lone blue carrion queen had no mod.

Are all blues suppose to have the Bloodlines mods?

Now, this did absolutely nothing to hinder my game play, I'm only mentioning it due to the chance it could be a bug.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Every magic pack in the Bloodlines League has a bloodline mod.
Magic monsters spawned alone rather than as part of a pack do not, because bloodlines are a feature of packs, not individual monsters.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Magic monsters spawned alone rather than as part of a pack do not, because bloodlines are a feature of packs, not individual monsters.

How many Monster until a pack is formed? I just want to know that if I see 2 Blue Monster without Bloodline mod, whether it is a bug or not a pack.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

How many Monster until a pack is formed? I just want to know that if I see 2 Blue Monster without Bloodline mod, whether it is a bug or not a pack.

I've seen 'packs' of two magic monsters with the Bloodlines Mods. So anything more than one I have to assume.

Thank you for the answer! :) I don't remember having ever seen one lone magic monster before, so it was strange.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info