Please help lose 3 item in 2 trades.

I lost 3 items in two trade because DC and time out msg on login screen. First trade was "Increased Duration" gem 20/20 and second trade was a two rings, first name is "Chimeric twirl two stone ring" and second name is "Victory Band..." the time error was 8:48 8:52 (GMT+01:00) Bruselas, Copenhague, Madrid, París.

Plese need your help! T_T
The was with me IGN : _oldier_

same error , dc and time out msg corner left bottom.

please help , never happened before.

thanks in advance for ur fast answer
If the server rolled back, you should still have your currency (IIRC) so your net loss should be 0.

Unfortunately, GGG has a strict policy in place to not replace items due to any reason - player mistake, bugs, rollbacks etc. so it is unlikely that they will be able to help out.

Sorry for your loss :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Done some trades.

the first trade where he loose the item was Increased duration gem.
2-3 min later, i remove craft on ring, and trade the 2 rings he says.
Then in few sec, game crashes and time out message left corner.

Is so strange happened with 2 trades, when done like 5 in total, being the first 3 trade items in his char.

Is not a mistake, and if it's a bug , first time happened to me in 1.5 years playing, should be able to see the error or something and replace or dunno.

Wish is not a loss, not because gem, is because rings :(

thanks for your info Nait2k4

Wish GGG could help.

thanks.
that was one of the rings http://imgur.com/N7Tj23x
the Victory Band ... was the good one (remember had 40 % fire res. + 24 % cold res. + life + mana reg + probably 1 mod more)

Please GGG help my friend and me cause i used my orbs to buy items to him,

thanks
There is a zero restore policy, no items will be given to you by GGG.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
If you're looking for a quick official response, I advise using the Support@Grindinggear.com email address.

(Again, sorry for your loss)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 24, 2015, 5:28:31 PM
Sorry to hear that, when I am in a atziri map, crush and roll back for every player, and I lose all the entrance.

The time is about the one month new league just begin,

It is ridiculous GGG not responsible to this,

Some game developers like gung-ho in Japan will compensate for players for any disconnect/ bug,
But GGG just reply can't technically do this.

It is not FAIR to players!
Last edited by hkbutubaman on Mar 25, 2015, 3:39:56 AM
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
It is ridiculous GGG not responsible to this,

Some game developers like gung-ho in Japan will compensate for players for any disconnect/ bug,
But GGG just reply can't technically do this.

It is not FAIR to players!

They could BUT it comes at a massive cost, they would get thousands of flase claims along with the legit, they would need to investigate each claim fully along with any proof then see who gets their stuff back.
Or the do what the devs you mentioned do and just give them stuff regardless, which floods the game with gear that never existed, ruins what market there is and pisses of most of the trading playerbase.

Not many games offer a item restore, even the ones that do are usualy very limited and at the developers discretion
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info