Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What's a good casual game besides Diablo 3?

Hey guys, I was just wondering what a good casual gamer game is besides D3?

Basically I alternate between Wii Bowling, Candy Crush Saga, and Diablo 3. Is there anything I'm missing?
..or troll
Ugh effort
D3 is the most casual arpg. If you dont think its "good" then i dunno.
Loadout can be a fun casual arena game and its free to play.

Its a cartoonish shootem up that's easy to play a game or two and walk away or spend the day on it.

I tend to play a set once or twice a day, but as I am maxed out I don't have much to play for and the game is full of new players right now that in PvP I would destroy so I stick to fighting the bots.
Clicker Heroes http://www.clickerheroes.com/?

On second thoughts...No, just no...it is more addictive than drugs...or so I hear.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Sacred 1 and 2.

Oh no wait, you want casual ... K the turdpile that is Sacred 3.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Since you mentioned CCS, I'll assume you do mobile gaming.

I play heaps of them, rotating through to avoid paying.

Hellfire, demon hunter v, witcher arena, darkness reborn, chain chronicles...threes...solforge...

For paid: battle heart, elder sign, ascension, evoland, castles and heroes, wayward souls, sentinels of the multiverse...

Thanks, Charan. I'll check out those paid ones.

To answer questions, the only troll part was mentioning Candy crush saga :P I don't play that. Other than that, I love casual games as much as I love PoE. Hearthstone and the like, games to play when you're on an airplane or whatever.
If you like DC Comics then Injustice mobile is a good ultra casual grinder. Better on an ipad than anything else.
D3 is too EZ. If you're REALLY HC and want a real challenge I recommend

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I got hold of Cities: Skylines a couple of days ago.

I don't like it :( But it seems like it could be a good casual game.

If I had to recommend anything, I'd say Hand of Fate - surprisingly replayable and very easy to just pick up and go. Most bosses will run you between 10 - 15 minutes (for the lower level runs).
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info