System information OSD and TOS?

As I like to keep a close eye on my system temperatures when gaming, I use various tools to display this information on screen, within the game. Earlier today, when I was playing with (RTSS) Rivatuner Statistics Server/HWiNFO, I noticed on the tooltip for the OSD section:

"
Anticheat systems of some games may treat game code hooking required for applications detection and On-screen display rendering as possible cheat and block connection to multiplayer server

With the recent bans for cheating in mind, I thought I'd better check whether or not this application is likely to be considered/detected some kind of 'cheat'?

I'm also looking at RadeonPro - AMD Radeon™ which is helping to make the game run more smoothly under certain circumstances, such as fracture maps. As this also 'hooks' into the game/system, could it also be detected as a 'cheat'?

I use after burner and core temps, it never flagged any of the anti cheat.
I'd assume the onscreen display is refering to FPS, latency and temps being shown on screen which i've used on afterburner.

The only one there that might be a problem is radeonpro, which in itself shouldnt be a problem but is required if you use something like sweetfx(which is against the ToS as far as i remember)

TBH though i would email support and ask....get you an answer quicker.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info