Season 2 Invitational Feedback

Didn't see a post anywhere about it,or congratulating Roshak and "zwarf" (hehe)

Wanted to say I thought this seasons event was more pleasant to watch,at least from my perspective. Willy and Greendudes commentaries were spot on,and quite engaging. The build diversity seemed a TAD lacking still,but I felt the matches were closer in gear and skill than season one. The changes from season 1 took out most of all "one shots" that could take place in PvP. Those are never really fun to watch TBH.

I think the 1600-2000 viewers were all quite engaged and enjoyed it as well,didn't see hardly any trolling. Several streamers hosted it and pumped the viewer count,pretty awesome!

Unrelated Note: I would have liked to see what Nugi was doing on his stream for the Race invitational the day before,to have been hosted on GGG's twitch page. I wish you guys could have came together so that event would have been just as big. I believe he still had around 600-800 viewers or so,and he did a very good job,but only about 1/3 the viewers of the PvP invitational. Maybe next season?? :D
I enjoyed playing on the eu event myself (even tho i sucked) and enjoyed watching the us event without pressures :)
side note:
y u no say rank :(
pvp loooooooool
Some highlights from the stream:

Spoiler
- "He throwed the trap at his feet"
- "Wow, that was a clean kill" (talking about 1 shot flicker)
- Forgetting to change overlay

2/10

Would not pvp again.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
MidWest wrote:
Didn't see a post anywhere about it,or congratulating Roshak and "zwarf" (hehe)

Wanted to say I thought this seasons event was more pleasant to watch,at least from my perspective. Willy and Greendudes commentaries were spot on,and quite engaging. The build diversity seemed a TAD lacking still,but I felt the matches were closer in gear and skill than season one. The changes from season 1 took out most of all "one shots" that could take place in PvP. Those are never really fun to watch TBH.

I think the 1600-2000 viewers were all quite engaged and enjoyed it as well,didn't see hardly any trolling. Several streamers hosted it and pumped the viewer count,pretty awesome!

Unrelated Note: I would have liked to see what Nugi was doing on his stream for the Race invitational the day before,to have been hosted on GGG's twitch page. I wish you guys could have came together so that event would have been just as big. I believe he still had around 600-800 viewers or so,and he did a very good job,but only about 1/3 the viewers of the PvP invitational. Maybe next season?? :D

You forgot man, nobody cares about pvp...........except for those 1600-2k viewers.
"
jcostello1 wrote:

You forgot man, nobody cares about pvp...........except for those 1600-2k viewers.

The goal must be to get these players to play and not to watch Pvp :)
"
acillatem wrote:
"
jcostello1 wrote:

The goal must be to get these players to play and not to watch Pvp :)

that would only be possible if pvp was 10x more casual ; )
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Are people still playing video game those days ? I thought it was all about watching streamers playing the game for you now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info