The Nuclear Toad - ST Scold's VMS Mjolner Discharger

First of all I know many of you are gonna probably be like too expensive build, yup indeed it is I just had most of the items on my stash and this seemed like something that would be fun to play and ended up putting it together...

Key Data

4153 Life
50% Movement Speed
Resolute Technique
Defenses - Vaal Pact / Overcapped Resistances

Lv90 Passive Tree

Bandits:
Oak
Passive
Alira or Oak
Merciless Pick
It depends on your preferences the endurance charge will contribute to your CWDT setup which is what I personally prefer, The power charge means you will end up with 4% extra spell damage when all your charges are up pre-discharging them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gears
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the Soul taker is Equipped on Main-hand?

This build was anchored around getting as many procs of VMS as possible to abuse the leap-slams for the clear speed so it depends on the situation thing like Atziri fights just simply swap your Mjolner to the main hand to get the most damage possible out of your discharges but when it comes to clear speed abusing your Leap slam with the procs you're getting from VMS is superior when your Soultaker is equipped as main hand. The mjolner is only used to charge up your VMS during mapping.

Previews
Plateau Clear
Sick build. Dat clear speed :D
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

I was looking for something fun to hold me over until Act 4. I had a 70 Marauder with respect so I gave this a try even though I don't have Headhunter. WOW it's awesome. I'm clearing lvl 77 maps as a 73. Hope this doesn't get nerfed!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info