1.3 Head Exploder - Hight DPS Kinetic Blast MF 400+ iir 100+ iiq 5k ES lowlife + Budget Version

Hellow guys, i was very bored playing SRS MFer, farming dominus and decided to make something different, fun, and efficient, for earning a lot of loot...........

ALSO CONTAINS A BUDGET VERSION (for the budget version scroll down)

Spoiler

----The idea of the build ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a lowlife build focused on mapping (you can also farm dominus if you want to), using auras and buffs to add elemental damage mixed with a physical wand, crit focused, and of course, lots of MF.........I was really bored with Dominus runs, so repetitive, they are really efficient, but not fun, most MF builds (with hight MF) are focused on Dominus Burst, or simply support on maps, and most struggle on DPS and/or toughness for solo mapping, well, I bring you guys something different...............you will be able to do damage and stack lots of MF at the same time, while beeing tough enought

--- Playstyle -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will be killing stuff before they can even touch you, mobs who survive will be frozen, shocked, and burning, keep distance and destroy everything that moves. On hard bosses you can stay off-screem, you will know you are hiting it if your power charges stay at 6, or keep increasing if you start the fight with 0. Use Quicksilver flask to move from one pack to another, and pop up all flasks if you feel in danger. (check out my flasks on "My Gear and gem setups" section.

There are 2 specific main attack setups, one for solo play and another one for culling on a party, both explained bellow

************VIDEOS**********************************************************************************************
Spoiler

Mines 72
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kavZ6-CiMQ

Gorge 74 - Elemental Weakness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WjW64J5J-s&feature=youtu.be

Plateau 75 sample - Temporal chains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0yGGmb2AU

Dominus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21wVAPvCIo0

Culling Setup demonstration on Library (used for culling on a party)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuxlkXJRCGY&feature=youtu.be

more videos incoming

--- Stats -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Warning***
The Screemshots below were taken with max level 20% gems, be sure to have all your gems 20/20 and max level auras and heralds

DPS
Spoiler

MF
Spoiler

PROS
- Fun
- Good MF
- Versatile
- Good DPS
- Good Toughness
- Great for solo and parrty
- Can Hit from off-screem
- Awesome AoE
- Can Cull on parties while doing very good damage
- Freeze, shock and burn

CONS
- Not that cheap
- Not the best option for atziri
- U may have trouble agains the hardest bosses

--- GEAR -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shavs, preaty much mandatory for any lowlife build, the budget option is solaris lorica, but you will lose some ES

You will need this shield in order to run all the auras and buffs we need, if you use lorica and want to use a ES shield you will have to drop some auras.

MF uniques, you may use other stuff if you want, but those are the best options, exept for gloves if u have a mirrored MF gloves

For the wand you will want something like the exemples above, you can craft a decent wand with 4 exalts, you will want, in order of importance, at least 100 pDPS, crit, spell damage, crit multi, attack speed/projectile return if available

Life leech, mana leech, accuracy, spell damage counts for attacks, preaty much BiS, u can play without it, but you will have to get mana leech elsewere, and will lose a good amount of damage

For ammy and rings you will want IIQ and IIR as priority

(OPTIONAL)
For using this you will need a hight level Arctic Armour to dump mana, activate it a few seconds before killing bosses and rares

--- THE BUILD -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4GIwmgDH0NfA5ID6sQfxEPEVARlhSwFVAWvxcvGYoabBqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh9BIcAnqSj6KgstHy9vNbk_c0ZxRwZLrkwtTLNQMFM1VdZXyVm8XGtcil3yXypfamNDZOds520Zb55wUnC7cNV0VXcHf8aApILHgwmESIcTidOPRpMnlSCaYZuhm7WcpJ2uoqOnCKcrrJiw2LMOtAy1SL7uwcXB88NtxSjGnsfKyUTLvc5w2RPZW9te2-fhiOaB6QLquuwY8uHz6vZb9tr25_fB99f56PrS-wk=

(u may start as Witch as well)

Bandits: Normal: kill all, Cruel: Kill all, Merciless: Power Charge (Alira)

--- Auras and Buffs ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Haste may be replaced with................

.................you will lose movespeed but will freeze more, the dps is about the same, test and see what fits better your playstyle)

You can also replace it with............

.............if you are culling on a party and you want an extra toughness for harder maps

For your last aura chose beteween the following, according to your needs

(Clarity is used if you want to run arctic armour)

On a 3l

you may replace Lightning Warp with

if you are runing Clarity

--- Main attack ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solo

6l -

5l - Remove Rarity gem

Party (Culling Variant)

6l -

5l Remove Increased Critical Damage gem

-If you are going to run atziri you will need a single target chest swap with: Barrage, GMP, PCoC, Increased Critical Damage, Faster Attacks, Weapon elemental damage/life leech, also is good to be wearing Acuity

--- DEFENSSIVE COMBO --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Negotiable, it will protect you agains physical damage bursts, also frost wall works as a defense and to increase your DPS on single target (better explaned on "NOTES" secton)

--- My Gear and gem Setup ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------- BUDGET VERSION ---------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
Disclaimer: farm 72- maps until you have at leas 4k ES and 10k damage on Kinetic blast

Manage to have around 300 iir 50 iiq and at least 8k dps on Kinetic Blast, 8k DPS is the priority here (unless you are in a party, if you are playing with friends and culling The priority is Rarity and Quantity, for this propose use the proper links described bellow)

Gear

You can use pieces of gear like those to replace expanssive gear you dont have acces atm, but truste me, with this build, you will, after some farming xD

Spoiler

4l Solaris Lorica links

For solo -

For party -

passive tree for 4l

You need to get the piercing passives in order to maximize your AoE without a Pierce or Chains gem

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4GIwmgDH0NfA5ID6sQfxEPEVARlhSwFr8XLxmKGmwajxslHNwdFB1PHaofQSHAKPoqCypbLR8vbzW5P3NDNkZxRwZLrkwtTLNQMFLsUzVV1lfJXGtcil3yXypfamNDZOds520Zb55wUnC7cNV0VXcHefZ_xoCkgseDCYRIhxOJ049GkyeVIJphm6GbtZykna6io6cIpyusmLDYsw60DLTFtUi-7sHFwfPC7MNtxp7HyslEy73OcNkT2VvbXtvn4Yjmgeq67Bjy4fPq9tr25_fB99f56PrS-wk=

The rest of links are preaty much the same as the original version of this build

--- Notes ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Zelots Oath is preaty mandatory, you will have hard times playing without it, and will die a lot
- You can use dual andivrius, but you will have hard times capping resists
- The Defenssive combo Frost Wall (5)+Cast on Damage taken(1)+Enduring cry(5)+Immortal Call(3) is also mandatory, we dont have armour neither evasion to mitigate physical damage, so immortal call will do the trick, Frost Wall will work offensivelly and defenssively at the same time, it will protect you agains attacks and agains beeing stunlocked by projectiles, and also it will help on single target, since KB's projectiles cant shotgun, so it will work like a wall to explode all projectiles close to the boss
- You dont need stun immunity, you will be attacking from far most of the time, and frost wall will protect you agains projectiles (as mentioned above)
- You can manage your itens to balance MF and DPS, i am currently playing with 410 IIR 89 IIQ and pulling 20k dps with LMP, can get around 50k dps with about 1/3 of the MF, with 10k dps on KB u can farm without problems
- Potions usage is a very important aspect, you want Surgeon's Affix in all of them

Hope you guys enjoy, have fun and great loots for everyone, feel free to contact me in game or via pm if you have any questions
Last edited by andrehbg on Mar 27, 2015, 6:38:13 PM
Reserved
-gear and tree updated
-prints added
Last edited by andrehbg on Mar 25, 2015, 9:21:55 AM
- Videos added
How did you level the character?
"
Psyrender wrote:
How did you level the character?

started witth the aura nodes, used quill rain to go trough act 1 and 2......equiped explosive arrow as soon as possible, leveled until mid cruel with it.........them swaped to lightning arrow with anger wrath, swaped to wand as soon as i was able to use it (level)
Thx 4 build man

1 Question ... what r ur res in merc without auras? Trying to see how much i need for 2x andv
All those post that uses the same skills & slightly different build about kinetic blast. I Think they don't get why you should make a build. You should not do it with ''Look i have that much dps and that much gear''.

They should do ''Look with nothing i achieved this, let me show you how''.

Plus there is 10+ build like this on the forum.
FruitLeader, thats not true.

Like you have your name, topic has title. In this case "1.3 Head Exploder - Hight DPS Kinetic Blast MF 400+ iir 100+ iiq 5k ES lowlife + Budget Version". In this case you can see DPS with 400/100 mf + budget. Maybe your reading skills are better then mine and I didnt see similar build, or you dont know what is mf (I dont think this is case). So plz, improve my reading skills and show me, not 10+ ... show me 1 similar build.
Last edited by NambrVan on Jun 2, 2015, 9:40:01 PM
Changing 2 gems and 2items is not a different build. This is a kinedict blast build. Using Energy Shield. Yes, it uses 2-3 items for MF and 2 gems. But this doesn't make it different. For me original builds are things unique, that doesn't LOOK like something that has alrealy been done.

Anyway this is not the thread for this discussion, we should do this in private or in an other thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info