1month build idea -> explosive arrow prolif ->help!

hey guys, im planning on playing both the hardcore and softcore leagues to get both armour sets and I thought this would be a cool build to try out in the softcore league

the idea is the same as any other prolif build...

gem set up

4L
explosive arrow - ignite - prolif - burn

5L
add conc effect

6L with a tabula
fire pen or lmp

im not sure if increased burning damage is better than fire pen for the 4L setup, if someone knows post below!

will use a quill rain to stack up charges as fast as possible, might switch to a chin sol at lvl 62 if it turns out the increased damage at close range is better than the attack speed on quill rain. If this is the case I will also switch out a gem for point blank support.

please comment below with any tips or changes you would make!

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Last edited by xxArturoxx on Mar 19, 2015, 10:40:46 PM
after some testing in standard im liking faster attacks more than conc effect.

with a quality on explosive arrow and burning damage gems you definitely dont need chance to ignite either
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
If ur looking for help pls repost this in the "gameplay help" section in the forum! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
there are several builds like yours here on the forums, why dont you check them out, they do exactly what you want to.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1200908

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/959452
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info