1.3.1e hotfix (Midday Mar 19, NZ Time)

The following change was made without a server restart.
  • Fixed a bug where you could not be hit by certain projectiles after using Leap Slam until you next moved.
I wonder which projectiles.
This versoning is almost as bad a Java.
another invulnerability squashed!
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
"
I wonder which projectiles.

Spark.
@ToNotBeDetermined
All sparks and no lightning-proof jumps make me a dull boy. :/

Jumped through all the level 3 (sins) on my way to Baleful gem yesterday. I was sure it was because of 50% evasion but alas. *grin*
In the patch notes I don't see anything about modifications that would affect mana regeneration. I'm noticing a huge difference in either regen or cost of skills that I didn't have any issues with prior to the Hotfix. Anyone out there seeing the same thing? BTW, I haven't changed any skills or gem setups at all.
"
ArcheAngel wrote:
In the patch notes I don't see anything about modifications that would affect mana regeneration. I'm noticing a huge difference in either regen or cost of skills that I didn't have any issues with prior to the Hotfix. Anyone out there seeing the same thing? BTW, I haven't changed any skills or gem setups at all.

Looks like the mana regenerates a little bit faster in my case. Not sure, maybe it's just a new gear setup, maybe it isn't. Sometimes fixing one bug brings in another one.
Last edited by cuss on Mar 19, 2015, 11:00:55 PM
Very interesting...
Just logged in since noticing the regen issue and all is back to normal. I made no changes whatsoever to the char set up. My guess is that it was just that. Fix one thing and another get's effected by the change. Anyhow, things look to be as they were once again as far as the mana spent/regen is concerned. Very odd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info