Divine orbs and Vagan legacy mod

So a while ago i crafted this dagger :

At that time I was a crafting noob and i didn't thought about divining the tyrannical mod before regaling. As you can see it's a perfect low roll but at that time I was to excited to see tyrannical and i didn't care. Even worse, Vagan flat mod is also perfect low so the other day i was thinking about divining it and make it better but I'm a bit scared about the physical/accurency legacy mod.

What's gonna happen if I divine the item ? is the legacy mod will be rerolled or change to something else like legacy unique items ?
Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 18, 2015, 4:33:20 PM
my assumption is the values will be rerolled within the original bounds. They didn't change the legacy hybrid affix, it just isn't available for crafting anymore.
"
Xervous wrote:
my assumption is the values will be rerolled within the original bounds. They didn't change the legacy hybrid affix, it just isn't available for crafting anymore.
Tested a few minutes ago and this is indeed what it does.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Yup here is the new rolls (a really small improvment but there is still room for scalling if i get more luck next time).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info