1.3.1e Patch Note

woooooooo time to update and see my 6/8 totem

Been 2 months since I played - last 2 challenges too boring for me :)
I dont see any totem, it should be in the hideout inventory right? Also, what league will this appear in, I assume torment and bloodlines, but the totem doesnt appear anywhere for me.

Nevermind lol, found it in one of my MTX tabs :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Mar 18, 2015, 12:34:38 PM
The totem is really cool <3, good job! Totally worth the grinding for 8/8.
Spoiler
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
Why isn't it possible to have the totem in both leagues?
"
Nemrac99 wrote:
It gets bigger and bigger the more you play (with it)?

How do you thumbs up a post? lol
Brad Smith
The 8/8 looks really cool. Rip the guys that don't have the top part :(
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Is it intented that Challenger Trophy totem goes to the Hideout Stash with the rest of decorations instead of MTX tab when claiming a new hideout? If so, I think there should be an information about it somewhere, because someone may get panicked about the totem disappearance after not finding it in MTX stash ;)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Yey totem's here!

So, I've got a couple of questions:

- Why do we get it before the end of the leagues? Is this going to be the new format now, like we get a challenge done -> we get rewarded instantly?

- The flags at the bottom look a bit underwhelming, are they there because if you put them on the top most players wouldn't have them or due to visual balance to avod an overly 'heavy' top?

- the black parts (stool, divisions between 5/6/7/8 parts) kinda looks like there's no texture, is that on purpose? Looked great in the teaser, not so much in-game sadly.

And I've got a couple of ideas:

- I've looked at the 8/8 totem. What about having the spiky part below the eagle (the one that holds the bar with the flags) as a common piece to top of any totem? I mean like if I have 6/8 I'll get the totem up to the lion face, and above it the spiky thing with the flags. This way everyone gets the decent flags and every totem has a decent top. The cool thing about 8/8 is the eagle anyway.

- What about allowing us to use any of the totem variation up to the highest we achieved? Maybe someone wants a smaller one to decorate a specific hideout.
(07)12/10/2014 - Rest in peace my friend, may you finally find happiness on the other side.
Last edited by Rahzen on Mar 18, 2015, 7:17:58 PM
"
RocketRandom wrote:
woooooooo time to update and see my 6/8 totem

Been 2 months since I played - last 2 challenges too boring for me :)

"boring" sounds like an euphemism for these "challenges".

Been stuck at 5/8 since second week of torment/bloodlines

Hey i have a challenge for you, flip a coin and get 100 tails in a row...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info