3 T1 dagger - what will happen now?

Hi guys!

I have just crafted this ambusher with 3 T1. I am not quite sure what to do with it now, what it can become and which build would use it.

What do you guys think?
Shame you cant craft spell dmg on daggers with masters
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
See - the crit multi you have on that is very debatable. With crit multi you can't get attack speed and crit chance so I don't think that's a viable crafting proposition.

And you don't have the rarest mods already (forgot if hybrid is as rare as Glyphic, maybe not sure) so I don't think people will take this on as a crafting proposition.

Nice dagger but wrong mods for crafting cast on crit dagger. If you wanted it as a spell caster dagger, wrong base. Wrong T1s basically.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Mar 17, 2015, 2:09:24 PM
Ambushers are really good for CoC and crit attacks, but this seems like a dagger looking for a pure spell crit build.... Why would you use an ambusher as a base for that? It seems like you'd want a dagger with an 80% increased global crit chance intrinsic.

Edit: to be clear, it's still a great dagger, I just don't see it becoming mirror-worthy.

Double edit: dammit, this is the second time recently that Chunda's beaten me to saying something... though this time it wasn't my fault, since he wrote it while I was still composing my initial message....
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 17, 2015, 2:09:49 PM
☐ Not Rekt, ☑ Rekt ™
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Thanks for the quick replies!! Nice mods wrong item I guess.

I may try to sell it like this.

I don't know why crit chance for spell and multi like much so much (or just they are more common than the other mods) but I already crafted a wand with those T1 (but the mana kills it from being mirror worthy):

Mirror worthy??!?! Looool!!! You can buy those shit wands/daggers for few chaos on the market
Your Ambusher is pretty good for a CoC Spectral Throw or any Crit Spell build.
The mana roll is not bad as well if you are going for MoM :)
Last edited by _Ryu on Mar 18, 2015, 10:18:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info