HLDer helping LLDers that want to start HLD!

Hello, I am as many people know pretty good at HLD and I'm tired of always reading these long threads of how hard HLD is, how bad the balance is and how expensive it is(which it is, depending on how competetive you want to be).

Do you enjoy poe PvP but are limited to LLD?
Do you dislike the long queue to find a match and got nothing to do?
Hankering to try HLD out but no idea where to start?

Then you've come to the right place. I am avaible through the forum(though I prefer ingame chat due to easier to communicate) and will help you with builds, gear and what the meta is and what playstyle fits you(Keep in mind same builds in LLD and HLD differs in playstyle and success).

I am also avaible to let you try your builds on me(Have 3 different builds which are good to try how to play against what matchup).

Reason I am doing this is both to prove HLD isn't as complex as some people say, and to make HLD community bigger

Let me know,

Tommie(IGN Ladylike_muscleman)

PS. Keep in mind I won't give you the gear nor a full tree, just hints for a tree. Tree is the most fun you'll have, and I can assure you you'll try alot of different paths til you find the most optimal for you. DS

PSS. Already helped alot, and I will try to help more that needs help(both LLD people and people that came from PvE with no pvp experience at all, feel free to post if you got any help. DSS
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Mar 16, 2015, 8:20:07 AM
So, why not make your pvp builds public in the appropriate class forum where you explain how and why they work?

Unless this is just a big e-peen elongating attempt, in which case, carry on nothing new to see here...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
So, why not make your pvp builds public in the appropriate class forum where you explain how and why they work?

Unless this is just a big e-peen elongating attempt, in which case, carry on nothing new to see here...

I think what he is trying to do is commendable. There is indeed quite a bit of misconceptions about pvp in general that can only be cleared by giving it an honest try. Thats not to say there aren't faults in lld or hld, but they generally are not as bad as people make them out to be.

regarding the build thingy, if people actually write up some of their builds, Id be glad to make the LLD Builds Thread into a PvP Builds thread and include both HLD and LLD in it.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Pyrokar wrote:

Don't talk about HLD ultimate taboo you fool.
Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 16, 2015, 5:32:26 PM
Great idea Tommie. HLD can be intimidating for some, with tales of 1000+ exalt builds in standard floating around.

I don`t blame you for not being too transparent. One shouldn`t give away their build freely, especially after 100`s of hours of thought, trial and error, etc... has been invested in to it.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
"
andkamen wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

I think what he is trying to do is commendable. There is indeed quite a bit of misconceptions about pvp in general that can only be cleared by giving it an honest try. Thats not to say there aren't faults in lld or hld, but they generally are not as bad as people make them out to be.

regarding the build thingy, if people actually write up some of their builds, Id be glad to make the LLD Builds Thread into a PvP Builds thread and include both HLD and LLD in it.

I am not saying it is not commendable, but i am sceptical about the way he is trying to do it. The class forum section is being read by way more people than the pvp forum section, so if he really wanted to do what he says (entice more people into pvp) that would be the best way to do it since people would have something apt to reference.

P.s. Why the hell is your pvp list thread not stickied yet?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Mar 16, 2015, 11:16:01 AM
Its posted here because anyone that's somewhat interested in pvp probably comes here once in a while. If he posted it in the class forums, he'd have to post it in each of the 7 sub forums and then the post would get buried in half a day.

"

P.s. Why the hell is your pvp list thread not stickied yet?

good question

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Pyrokar wrote:

its his choice what he does with his builds, and to be completely fair if someone who he duels sees his exact build the person will have a pretty big advantage.

Also, would you really like to see a bunch of copies of your own build trying to kill you one after the other in pvp? It would get boring fast to fight your own build constantly.

I dont show my tree to people either ill happily tell them what keystones, links and gear i use, but i dont like sharing my pvp tree for the simple reason that i wouldnt like to see people trying to beat me with my own character and failing, then telling me that im a liar cause they cant beat me.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 16, 2015, 12:17:46 PM
"
Pyrokar wrote:

There's a hugh difference

I will not give any of my builds out at all, people have offered 30ex+ jsut to see my tree, which I won't share. I've just said they can ask me for advice regarding builds in this meta, what items are good for it and let them use me as their dummie.

And as andkamen said
"
Its posted here because anyone that's somewhat interested in pvp probably comes here once in a while. If he posted it in the class forums, he'd have to post it in each of the 7 sub forums and then the post would get buried in half a day.

"

This is also pretty stupid, why would it be a e-peen elongating attempt? Yeah, here I am trying to help but alright

"
Great idea Tommie. HLD can be intimidating for some, with tales of 1000+ exalt builds in standard floating around.

I don`t blame you for not being too transparent. One shouldn`t give away their build freely, especially after 100`s of hours of thought, trial and error, etc... has been invested in to it.

Indeed firebrand, but he probably wants it gifted to him, not that it would help him in any way
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Mar 16, 2015, 1:33:27 PM
Some funny stuff written in here
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info